Jump to content

All about PS3 (3)


Galantspeedz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yeah low level lor... Hang flowers leh! One night maximum damage is only $100 if you don't hang... And usually get drunk! [laugh]

TAM low level meh????????????

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually go to DC, SS (Novena area), CD (Newly opened), TAM and the floors above. But that is also because need to entertain.... I also go to hang flower places NT, C21 and a host of others, which my older friends like to frequent....

 

Usually I go not so smoky areas la... I really cannot stand the smoky places.... Paiseh, my throat and lungs quite sensitive.....

 

my fren;s use to own one at parklane... every night after closing we go there happy [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

TAM low level meh????????????

 

Hello... TAM is because need to entertain.. I forgot to mention LP also.... [laugh]

 

But all these cause need to entertain.... Different ok.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Both places are fav to hold competition due to their number of lanes and condition.. having tried both.. i feel occ is the best [laugh]

den safra mt faber loh, more centralise. we not pro bowlers, diff abit nvm one lah

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah low level lor... Hang flowers leh! One night maximum damage is only $100 if you don't hang... And usually get drunk! [laugh]

 

hang flower? as in TD?

 

hmm... never go before leh...

 

will the kor kors here bring me there one day please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

my fren;s use to own one at parklane... every night after closing we go there happy [laugh]

 

Parklane used to have one got ah gua one... Sibei scary... But during that time I was going to Pegasus, CB, and KBK....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually go to DC, SS (Novena area), CD (Newly opened), TAM and the floors above. But that is also because need to entertain.... I also go to hang flower places NT, C21 and a host of others, which my older friends like to frequent....

 

Usually I go not so smoky areas la... I really cannot stand the smoky places.... Paiseh, my throat and lungs quite sensitive.....

 

these expensive places.. spend few hundreds but in the end tabao siao go back pcc...... [laugh]

 

 

this friday safety briefing at kallang mac 8pm hor

Link to post
Share on other sites

hang flower? as in TD?

 

hmm... never go before leh...

 

will the kor kors here bring me there one day please?

 

This type no kor kor will bring, this type you need uncles.... [laugh]

 

Anyways I don't wana contribute to this topic already.. You guys go ahead... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

No lah... i never say anything what [laugh][laugh][laugh] TAM... i always drive past there so i know it is high class mah... [laugh][laugh]

 

I dun even know a single clue to what the hell are they talking abt... all i know is the topic [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...