Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not really.. I got the F900HD from parkingidiot some time back, but sold it off later. You could say it was an impulse buy on my part. I might re-explore the idea of car cam in the future though.

let me know if u find something

might be interested.

too many a------es on the road now a day

Link to post
Share on other sites

[:p]

he can trust or not [:p]

I had no problems dealing with him.. only thing I was a bit scared cos have to pay upfront before the order can be made. But took the plunge and everything went fine.

 

F900HD is good enough IMO. You will need to get the extras like the fish eye lens and some other misc. stuff. If you think the F900HD is not good enough, then get something with IR leds that will a good view at night.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no problems dealing with him.. only thing I was a bit scared cos have to pay upfront before the order can be made. But took the plunge and everything went fine.

 

F900HD is good enough IMO. You will need to get the extras like the fish eye lens and some other misc. stuff. If you think the F900HD is not good enough, then get something with IR leds that will a good view at night.

let me knoe if u find anything good k [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

that young punk drivin CTR ?

 

no. but i will not review the car type here. not nice. ppl accident likely also very sian liao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

no. but i will not review the car type here. not nice. ppl accident likely also very sian liao.

i know coz i nearly kanna one from a young punk driving CTR in PIE as well [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...