Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

go bath in nitric acid also can

I can sponser u some if u need

 

Not me hor.

 

Observer la.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

should be the former cause me yuan and robo dont understand [laugh]

if u really believe what they say think u have reach the terminal stage of ur fever [bigcry]

 

Radx please come collect J22 thanks [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mai la. He is a MU fan. You send him down I short of 1 MU fan.

 

MCF got too many liverfool fans......Not balanced.

 

Must have checks and balances you know.....That is why got so many Tans making the headlines recently. [laugh][laugh]

 

not called the red DEVILS for nothing hor [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

He probably gave the number he scribbled down from the kopitiam toilet. -_-

 

This is unpardonable.

 

Quick, make him wear RM jersey and watch Barcelona game in Nou Camp.

 

You might need to page for Radx after the match or even at half time. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

KNS who change jobs this year and work in a MNCs earning big money har

so who elite ? <_<

kanna suan sian....

 

You dont know meh?? MNC earning big money on low paying staff like me [bigcry]

 

Anyway, most MNC dont pay well. what they offer is stablility.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nearly everyone is here today. something wrong?

 

Nah. I had a late working night and I feel at "home" here.

 

I like a chill out soon but tonight is not possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

if u really believe what they say think u have reach the terminal stage of ur fever [bigcry]

 

Radx please come collect J22 thanks [laugh]

 

soli hor...this one universal rejected....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mai la. He is a MU fan. You send him down I short of 1 MU fan.

 

MCF got too many liverfool fans......Not balanced.

 

Must have checks and balances you know.....That is why got so many Tans making the headlines recently. [laugh] [laugh]

can also send 1 liverfool down with him lah

J22 seen to be in pole position -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites

soli hor...this one universal rejected....

 

Then how?

 

Biodegradable or renewable waste accepting? [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

if u really believe what they say think u have reach the terminal stage of ur fever [bigcry]

 

Radx please come collect J22 thanks [laugh]

 

 

with what you type.. they will rather side with me [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah. I had a late working night and I feel at "home" here.

 

I like a chill out soon but tonight is not possible.

 

 

only elites chill out. the rest of us lim jiu or plain stoink. -_-

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...