Galantspeedz Turbocharged August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Okay I got my Sony Oreillette bluetooth headet for PS3 le...heheh You damn on... All expensive stuff ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unfair 3rd Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Tonight got game ar ? What time ? 11pm ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Josho 1st Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 Tonight got game ar ? What time ? 11pm ? anytime, i reckon. I might login at that time. hee.. My BT a bit siao ding dong one, will cut off from the connection anytime during the game. lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 I am in but no one else playing.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pokyman 1st Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 sian ... to think my phat PS3 tong for 6-7 years ..... now finally fell not at the hands of YLOD or lens problem or even overheating .......... but at the hands of my 3 yr old [bigcry] ... i think he inserted a card inside it....... can't remove it ... i tried to insert a disc, but have a "tiak" "tiak" sound .... arghhhhh ...... wah lan leh ... kan sian ...... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tarzan666 2nd Gear August 8, 2011 Share August 8, 2011 I wanna go in but bro in law watching star movie.. Any1 still in? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 I am in but no one else playing.... So late! Everyone left Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixat 1st Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 Hullo guys, I'm getting a PS3. Which region games / PSN account should I be getting if I wanna join you guys for BFBC and GT5? Thanks!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 So late! Everyone left No lor.... LT, AGG n thargor came In after that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 Hullo guys, I'm getting a PS3. Which region games / PSN account should I be getting if I wanna join you guys for BFBC and GT5? Thanks!!! R3 is the preferred region Psn account - Asian Bc2 is our preferred game at the moment but bf3 is coming out... So u see want to wait or not Welcome to the gang... Lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angguguay Neutral Newbie August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 So late! Everyone left I went offline earlier becos it was very lagging. Then I went back in again after seeing GS's update here. :) Thargor, BC2 is a seasoned game and there's too many pro players out there. It's very difficult to kill Ppl when u r a new player, becos u r missing those specialization like Lightweight, Armor and Magnum Ammo (just naming a few) which needs to be unlock at higher rank/level. I also find it difficult when I start with a new nick sometime back. One way to increase yr rank faster is to use the most powerful weapon, e.g using the 1st sub machine gun as an Engineer, or use a shotgun. The former has a downside of low bullets per magazine. The latter is only good for close range unless u use the slug add on which will be unlocked at a much higher rank. Keep playing and let us know yr difficulty and we will try to offer any "cheatcode" ya. Most impt, death or win is not the essence, we go for the fun and thrill only. :) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 i thought cheat code is medic..... lol high damage... alot of ammo... anyhow zhua..... and medic kit can get alot of points Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Josho 1st Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 I am in but no one else playing.... Pai sey, ytd got some stuff going on. wasn't in the mood to login at all. =( Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Josho 1st Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 Pay to buy all the weapons consider can or not? hee... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tansrb Neutral Newbie August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 Pay to buy all the weapons consider can or not? hee... no point leh. since bf3 coming out soon. i rmb how i max sniper was to chiong G3/C4 when the c4 on mcom exploit was still available. unlock damn fast altho im not good at sniper rifles Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 No lor.... LT, AGG n thargor came In after that I saw agg n ben10 around 10-11 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 i thought cheat code is medic..... lol high damage... alot of ammo... anyhow zhua..... and medic kit can get alot of points Now medic no longer cheat code cuz weapons are nerf. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fireball0088 5th Gear August 9, 2011 Share August 9, 2011 Got tag? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...