BlueOldMan 1st Gear July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 haha.. wo ke yi jiang huayi le.. Respect! Bro u Muslim? Dun tell me u also another 20+ hor Mcf so many pple with lots of posts but sooooo young haha My boy k2 selected to be English narrator for their graduation party And what surprised me is the only Malay boy, my son best buddy is the Chinese narrator Cool ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Respect! Bro u Muslim? Dun tell me u also another 20+ hor Mcf so many pple with lots of posts but sooooo young haha My boy k2 selected to be English narrator for their graduation party And what surprised me is the only Malay boy, my son best buddy is the Chinese narrator Cool Haha.. Yes I am.. and.. yeah.. I am in that age group.. LOLS.. What to do.. passion bro.. steady la boss.. Racial harmony at its best.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueOldMan 1st Gear July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Haha.. Yes I am.. and.. yeah.. I am in that age group.. LOLS.. What to do.. passion bro.. steady la boss.. Racial harmony at its best.. Haha good day bro Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Haha good day bro Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altivo 3rd Gear July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Speaking of camera. This big arse camera located at the junction of Upper Thomson Rd and Jln Todak has been removed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iwant Clutched July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Bros.. A small enquiry. Yesterday , at Thomson Road before Lornie Road flyover , I stopped at the traffic light where there's a red light camera. then , anticipating green , I rolled a bit to the front.. a bit only.. and the camera flashed.. Twice.. will I tio taiji? I dont think you will kena any taiji.. it happened to me and my friends before when we were riding last time..think somewhere at dover road very late at night..we were riding dirtbikes and trying to balance slowly while waiting for green light .. some of us inched a bit out and the camera flashed..but no letter was sent... so hopefully this is the case for you.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raymondism Twincharged July 10, 2013 Share July 10, 2013 Bros.. A small enquiry. Yesterday , at Thomson Road before Lornie Road flyover , I stopped at the traffic light where there's a red light camera. then , anticipating green , I rolled a bit to the front.. a bit only.. and the camera flashed.. Twice.. will I tio taiji? tat means u roll very very front Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VellfireS 4th Gear July 11, 2013 Share July 11, 2013 tat means u roll very very front not really.. only slightly above the first line.. I dont think you will kena any taiji.. it happened to me and my friends before when we were riding last time..think somewhere at dover road very late at night..we were riding dirtbikes and trying to balance slowly while waiting for green light .. some of us inched a bit out and the camera flashed..but no letter was sent... so hopefully this is the case for you.. I hope so too bro.. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Red-light camera + speed camera from 1 Apr 2024
Red-light camera + speed camera from 1 Apr 2024
My date with Traffic Court, Court 21
My date with Traffic Court, Court 21
Issuing of summons: Are Traffic Police officers accountable?
Issuing of summons: Are Traffic Police officers accountable?
Cyclops Rear Light - Who came up with it first?
Cyclops Rear Light - Who came up with it first?
Traffic junction without traffic lights
Traffic junction without traffic lights
Quad Light Bulb Size
Quad Light Bulb Size
Traffic accident deaths in Singapore spiked by 58% in first half of 2023
Traffic accident deaths in Singapore spiked by 58% in first half of 2023
No more walk-ins: Traffic e-Appeals Portal is only way to submit appeals
No more walk-ins: Traffic e-Appeals Portal is only way to submit appeals