Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 My BF always sweat til the shirt arm pit there wet wet and stain yellow . I ask him to shave he don't want say become ah guar ?! I'm sure many shave and I think normal . Donyou? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 I burn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainbowbiatch 6th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 My BF always sweat til the shirt arm pit there wet wet and stain yellow . I ask him to shave he don't want say become ah guar ?! I'm sure many shave and I think normal . Donyou? ROFLMAO! [laugh] sorry... it has nothing much to do with armpit hair.. it is mostly his personal hygiene.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tjkbeluga 5th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 (edited) My BF always sweat til the shirt arm pit there wet wet and stain yellow . I ask him to shave he don't want say become ah guar ?! I'm sure many shave and I think normal . Donyou? Waa.... Your bf eat curry and dhal everyday one aa.... Edited June 23, 2011 by Tjkbeluga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 Waa.... Your bf eat curry and dhal everyday one aa.... Why you saying that? He is Chinese . The sweat makes his white shirt arm pit there yellowish hard to wash. Have to throw away 6 Raoul shirts!!! All white as he work in the court Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 Why you saying that? He is Chinese . The sweat makes his white shirt arm pit there yellowish hard to wash. Have to throw away 6 Raoul shirts!!! All white as he work in the court which food court ah??? kopitiam? koufu? republic? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 ROFLMAO! [laugh] sorry... it has nothing much to do with armpit hair.. it is mostly his personal hygiene.. I has! My ex BF shave and don't have so much sweat trikel to the shirt if no hair the sweat flowing down to the side and dry up Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 which food court ah??? kopitiam? koufu? republic? Is you again *ignore Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Koko 4th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 I believe that guy does shaved.... just take a look at the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.. when he posed an advertisment... real clean shaved Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 I believe that guy does shaved.... just take a look at the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.. when he posed an advertisment... real clean shaved fella gay wot...sure shave wan Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainbowbiatch 6th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 I has! My ex BF shave and don't have so much sweat trikel to the shirt if no hair the sweat flowing down to the side and dry up i think some pple will have more sweat than others.. use deodorant la.. rexona on TV say apply aldy armpit will b dry and fresh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tjkbeluga 5th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 Why you saying that? He is Chinese . The sweat makes his white shirt arm pit there yellowish hard to wash. Have to throw away 6 Raoul shirts!!! All white as he work in the court What he eat makes a difference too.... Thus why I asked... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 I believe that guy does shaved.... just take a look at the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.. when he posed an advertisment... real clean shaved That is my point. just now having lunch with my best friend from England she say Asian man very premitif so much hair not hygin in western country the man shave so no smell . She say in mrt the Singapore man smell sweatti Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duckduck Turbocharged June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 which is funnier, this thread or this video: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 i think some pple will have more sweat than others.. use deodorant la.. rexona on TV say apply aldy armpit will b dry and fresh. Thank you for tip! I already try makes the stain harder to wash he shirt feel hard at the armpit there like one layer of thing .. I also buy the rexona one in your picture Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Takumi21 2nd Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 i pluck :p shave grow back very fast.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Limbeeeng Neutral Newbie June 23, 2011 Author Share June 23, 2011 i pluck :p shave grow back very fast.. That must be pain? I also don't dare only wax Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainbowbiatch 6th Gear June 23, 2011 Share June 23, 2011 That is my point. just now having lunch with my best friend from England she say Asian man very premitif so much hair not hygin in western country the man shave so no smell . She say in mrt the Singapore man smell sweatti pls lo.. angmoh oso got bodily odor. (not exactly smelly.. but an odor) as @Tjkbeluga mentioned, what u eat also cause the type of odor emitting from your body. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Why Singapore does not support renewable energy and EV?
Why Singapore does not support renewable energy and EV?
Ultrasonic electronic mosquito repellent. does it work?
Ultrasonic electronic mosquito repellent. does it work?
Does haze affect GPS signal?
Does haze affect GPS signal?
BTO flat bathroom doors splitting, HDB does nothing
BTO flat bathroom doors splitting, HDB does nothing
Handbrake Lever up, does the brake light comes on?
Handbrake Lever up, does the brake light comes on?
Does the price of new car on sgcarma include COE price?
Does the price of new car on sgcarma include COE price?
Does your insurance includes coverage for PARF / COE?
Does your insurance includes coverage for PARF / COE?
Does increase in Rim size really reduce FC DRASTICALLY?
Does increase in Rim size really reduce FC DRASTICALLY?