2011 Hyundai Elantra

Abachee

mine i got 480 to 530. varies.

depend how you drive and how often you travel at highway or small road.

I did notice that my car can pump 49.2l of petrol. lol.

I tot the tank capacity is 48litres? You tabao? keke

Saw a black SKB Elantra near Tampines Mall at 1.30pm, with diffuser and some side stickers. Think it is on 18rims. Belongs to anyone here? Saw the eye lid, quite nice. Wonder why can i get it done. Mancando dun have...

Just collected my white ride today!

Never noticed if I am able to charge my iPhone while using their cable, but when I connect it to my iPhone, it prompts a message like what noise interference thing. Anyone experienced it?!

Also, when I click "TRIP" and see the number of km I drove my ride.. (trip A/B) is that the mileage i should check when it reach 1000km for servicing? but isn't that resettable. :P sorry for asking noob question... haha

check your odo mileage and not your trip meter.. thats the number at the top of the screen.

This is my probably 8-9 top up and dismayed to see the display at "504 before next refuel". Are you guys getting this figures after a full top up? Or is it because I have yet to fully run in. Current mileage about 2200km.

mine also about 500... 9L/100KM... dont know why so bad..

but im guessing is due to your temperature of your aircon setting (mine at 21degree both) and driving... cause from stop to about 60km/l i never use eco mode.. always press more if not move too slowly haha..

mine also about 500... 9L/100KM... dont know why so bad..

but im guessing is due to your temperature of your aircon setting (mine at 21degree both) and driving... cause from stop to about 60km/l i never use eco mode.. always press more if not move too slowly haha..

Dats fine if we are getting such actual figures, taking into account how hard we stepped and aircon.

But now, we are saying even without expending the petrol, the car is telling you this full tank will roughly only last you 500km. Think that is pretty thirsty car.

Me around 480 ~ 500 ... dont know why fc decrease after 1k mileage.. lol! perhap the computer not accurate~

ya same here i dunno y also mine going to 5k soon and gg servicing soon.maybe the engine oil? im using redline 5w 40

Neutral Newbie

i getting 440-450km only den pump 40litres back.. very poor leh the fc... somemore city/hw is 50/50 and i already very light on my foot..

Neutral Newbie

all dates i cannot lo.

17/09 - project to rush

24/09 - friend wedding

01/10 - bali trip

have a nice meet up. [bigcry]

Any dates you are available? :wub: hahaha

Neutral Newbie

I guess all of us are busy in this month and next month... anyone is still free this month? i think even the meet up on this saturday. less than 3 will be there only? haha

↡ Advertisement