Mini Cooper queries

Lucaswh

Hi asking for my dad.

For the Non-S Cooper, how is the maintenance like?

Fuel consumption, insurance and regular servicing cost (AD versus outside workshops) ?

If getting used, anything to look out for?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi asking for my dad.

Fuel consumption, insurance and regular servicing cost (AD versus outside workshops) ?

Thanks!

This is a "Lifestyle" car,insurance & servicing costs will be higher than a "Bread & butter" car.

Hi asking for my dad.

Thanks!

Bro I drive a cooper.

The maintenance of the car is really quite ok and I don't think it's that expensive.

Maintainence at the agent will be expensive. Servicing outside can be quite affordable.

Fuel consumption is good. Depends how u drive. Above 11km/l is easily achievable.

• Praise 2

Hi, any recommendations for workshop?

I need a quick fix as this bella had been traded in and I will only drive it till July.

The brake warning light is on and I need a quick fix.

Any recommendation on the workshop that can change brakes pad & reset the system?

Changed name to www.bmwmini-sg.com

thank q very much!

btw... how come so many pre-owed countryman on sgcarmart uh?? lousy huh :blink:

Neutral Newbie

The $12000 discount on the models still ends up with a 140k car price on the basic cooper. Which is STEEP! Anyways.. there are rumours on the new 2013 hardtop with 4 doors coming out?? anyone knows the details on it??

• Praise 2

Any idea what is the difference between Mini ONE and Mini Copper? [:/]

If you are talking about 2010 models onwards, both are 1.6L but the ONE is tuned for lower BHP output at 95 BHP and Cooper is tuned higher at 122 BHP. Before that, the ONE was using a 1.4L engine.

• Praise 1

If you are talking about 2010 models onwards, both are 1.6L but the ONE is tuned for lower BHP output at 95 BHP and Cooper is tuned higher at 122 BHP. Before that, the ONE was using a 1.4L engine.

What about those model between 2007-2009? Can i say that MINI one price is cheaper than MINI copper? [:/]

Any idea what is the difference between Mini ONE and Mini Copper? [:/]

If you have to ask, then you don't need to even be thinking about a Cooper - just buy whichever one is the prettiest colour.

Yes definitely. At least 15-17K cheaper brand new back when I got my cooper in end 2010. Besides engine, other things like chrome boot lid, chrome grills, 16" rims, controls on steering come as standard on cooper but no the one.

• Praise 2

Yes definitely. At least 15-17K cheaper brand new back when I got my cooper in end 2010. Besides engine, other things like chrome boot lid, chrome grills, 16" rims, controls on steering come as standard on cooper but no the one.

I see. Cause in the used car market saw MINI one and MINI cooper, wondering how come there are two names?! Lol, now i know why liao. [:p]

What about those model between 2007-2009? Can i say that MINI one price is cheaper than MINI copper? [:/]

As mentioned, those before 2010 Mini ONE are 1.4L. Mini Cooper is 1.6L all along.

Mini ONE

Mini ONE is definitely cheaper than Cooper of similar year make.

• Praise 1