Jump to content

Coincidence on the road?


Kelpie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

This is the kind of coincidence I find it interesting, just happened to me few days ago on JB road.

 

For example; my car number is 7789; while driving on the E-way, I came across a car in front of me is 7788 and the one immediately before this car is 7787.

 

Though not often, I also encountered same car number as my car but different alphabets on the road.

 

What did you get on the road? [laugh]

 

Regards,

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

This is the kind of coincidence I find it interesting, just happened to me few days ago on JB road.

 

For example; my car number is 7789; while driving on the E-way, I came across a car in front of me is 7788 and the one immediately before this car is 7787.

 

Though not often, I also encountered same car number as my car but different alphabets on the road.

 

What did you get on the road? [laugh]

 

Regards,

 

My old car used to be SGT 7*** K, i once followed a van with the plate GT 7*** K. Freakish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

talk about coincidence... a yellow sonana taxi has the same digits as my car, and he stays near my place.

sometimes we were side by side waiting at the traffic lights [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

This is the kind of coincidence I find it interesting, just happened to me few days ago on JB road.

 

For example; my car number is 7789; while driving on the E-way, I came across a car in front of me is 7788 and the one immediately before this car is 7787.

 

Though not often, I also encountered same car number as my car but different alphabets on the road.

 

What did you get on the road? [laugh]

 

Regards,

 

My car no is 5761..

 

few years back, i saw a car with the number 5762..

 

It has the exact same pre-fix alphabets.. and SAME BRAND, MODEL and COLOUR... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

My car no is 5761..

 

few years back, i saw a car with the number 5762..

 

It has the exact same pre-fix alphabets.. and SAME BRAND, MODEL and COLOUR... [laugh]

 

Happens la because the big ADs used to register one big batch at one shot. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happens la because the big ADs used to register one big batch at one shot. [laugh]

 

But same models/same colour.. mabe 1/50 chances?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...