GPGT 4yo pushed down AMK escalator. Hand mangled

Ahtong

Neutral Newbie

I am saying this because you already said she is very young. In this case, I will just follow her to where her parents are, which is likely to be very near. I will agree to what you did if the person is a teenager and I will stop him/her. Get the security to hold him/her and call police.

You do not seem to understand that no one is saying you are wrong to get back your property, it is the way you handle a young child.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i grew up that way.

my mum and dad always said.

"if u dont want to learn at home when we teach, outside when people teach u, dont cry to me if u get in trouble."

my siblings are getting that now as well.

and yes i did $!@$!@ the parents.

what to expect from a PRC mum who thinks that taking things out from ppl's bag is not stealing as it was "returned"

I am not against you, for a fact this is what my parents think too. However, this ok for my parents' generation and may not hold true now.

Do you know that you are lucky the PRC parents you meet are not the most jialat type yet, one day you kenna those PRCs who turn around and claim that you did something to the little girl then you know. Jump inside the yellow river also cannot wash clean.

↡ Advertisement