Foldable Table Mobile type

QQDreamer

As above. Would like to know where can i get foldable table which can be mobile type and can put in the car boot. As 'Cheng Meng" is coming. Wish to get one so as no need to crowd with others while praying.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ok. think i ever saw it too. its too big something like bench size. i doubt can fit in car boot. any other place selling?

ok... will go there and see. U saw it recently or?

I have been going there since 2002. Never really go n open it up. Just browse thru the shelves n saw it there. Once in 2005, I was looking at foldable tentage n this is there too so I took notice of it.

My last visit to Toyogo was in Dec 2011, buying stuff for CNY spring cleaning.

Supercharged

Those foldable bench type can be found at Giant or Carrfour supermarkets. Got 2 types, one super long but can fold into half and another shorter. Its grey in colour, made of something like PVC plastic material, but its very strong and easy to clean. Last time I remember they cost over $50. Now its less then that liao.

Last Sat (24/3) I was in Giant Tampines looking for this table also...but was out-of-stock.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

i see. actually i just want the table only. i dont need the chair. Carrfour have? Hmm.. maybe can consider.

What I meant was bench type TABLE, not chairs or bench (for sitting)... Sorry, type too fast.

Carrerfour and Giant have. But some branches maybe no stock. If you really want it, you can ask the staff there to find out which branch has stock then go there to buy.

Turbocharged

this blue colour foldable table not bad la.

i have 1 in my car boot (same design) since 2006.

very durable.

• Praise 1

i see. actually i just want the table only. i dont need the chair. Carrfour have? Hmm.. maybe can consider.

i think carrefour hv.... just saw the ad over the weekend...

• Praise 1

i think carrefour hv.... just saw the ad over the weekend...

I bought mine at ViVo Giant. Cost me $32.00. I haven't even use it yet.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I bought mine at ViVo Giant. Cost me $32.00. I haven't even use it yet.

I also bought mine from Giant @ Vivocity. That was 2 years ago...that time cost me >$50 for the longer table [bigcry]

Anyway if buy from Giant or Carrerfour, you can (at the same time) buy some other items, eg groceries, then accumulate the bill >$200 and let them deliver FOC to your doorstep the next day! That's what I did that time! [;)]

Revive an old thread.

My kitchen has very little countertop space, so need extra space when hiring confinement nanny.

I'm looking for small foldable table.

Actually the space i have is only about 86 x 60cm.
So most of the foldable tables online (qoo10) are way too big. 100 x 60 is the smallest one and this one OOS somemore.

Found this TB one 70 x 70cm.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.4.7I4wOE&id=41356480475

Even then it's bit too big but at least it will not protrude too much...

Any more suggestions where i can get foldable tables?

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2