JCube opened - Any review?

Steptronic

I saw a long "Q" around JCube yesternight and all the sorrounding parkings full. Anyone visited? How is it? Sincerly hope that IMM parking gets better soon!

↡ Advertisement

I saw a long "Q" around JCube yesternight and all the sorrounding parkings full. Anyone visited? How is it? Sincerly hope that IMM parking gets better soon!

This is on the old Jurong Entertainment Centre right. How will it affect IMM parking?

(edited)

This is on the old Jurong Entertainment Centre right. How will it affect IMM parking?

he meant hopefully the crowds at imm will flock to jcube so imm parking woes will not be so jialat.

Edited by Unidentified

he meant hopefully the crowds at imm will flock to jcube so imm parking woes will not be so jialat.

I like IMM's 3 hr free parking, does jcube have it?

I like IMM's 3 hr free parking, does jcube have it?

JCube:

Info: Carpark Rates Levels: B3 & B2 No. of Lots: 341 Grace period: 10 mins Time: 3.30am to 9.59pm Rates: $1.30 - First Hour $0.40 - Every subsequent 15 mins Time: 10pm - 3.29am Rates: $2.60 per entry *All rates inclusive of 7% GST

This is from their official site. I do not know if it is for initial period or for ever. THis will screw up the HDB parking around

don't think so,but i think the imm 3hrs free parking may revise once the hospital beside is completed.

Yeah, that is true. IMM is the cheapest parking in that area. IBP and all charging very very high. JCube is medium. Just wondering what would happen to HDB parking around

JCube:

Info: Carpark Rates Levels: B3 & B2 No. of Lots: 341 Grace period: 10 mins Time: 3.30am to 9.59pm Rates: $1.30 - First Hour $0.40 - Every subsequent 15 mins Time: 10pm - 3.29am Rates: $2.60 per entry *All rates inclusive of 7% GST

This is from their official site. I do not know if it is for initial period or for ever. THis will screw up the HDB parking around

1.30 for 1st hr and subsequent 80cts for 30mins/$1.60 for 1hr.not really "promo"/initial fees.

1.30 for 1st hr and subsequent 80cts for 30mins/$1.60 for 1hr.not really "promo"/initial fees.

What I meant by "initial" was just to avoid initial enthustiastic crowd? It is way too high in Jurong standards..No doubt now Jurong is second CBD!

But I think the parking will be better than that of Changi Point.

I think those parking like

North Point

Bedok Point

Centre Point

River Valley Point

Changi Point

Anchorpoint

CompassPoint

Are All Bad

Only Compass Point has more lots, the rest of these points all have insufficient parking lots.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone visited? How is it?

- Small, probably even smaller than Clementi Mall nearby.

- Some stores are not opened yet.

- There is a medium-sized food court in the basement, beside a medium-sized Cold-Storage supermarket.

- Many students, may be because they like ice skating.

- The restaurants surrounding the ice skating site are rather small.

- There is a roof-top "garden", but it feels rather artificial.

Jcube's food court is a self-clearing after u consume food concept..ie. u have to clear your own trays after u finished eating..good for civic-minded individuals [thumbsup]

Jcube's food court is a self-clearing after u consume food concept..ie. u have to clear your own trays after u finished eating..good for civic-minded individuals [thumbsup]

Did you visit today? How is the crowd in parking, planning to pay a visit shortly!

Did you visit today? How is the crowd in parking, planning to pay a visit shortly!

not today..i will wait for the initial fervency to wane off before going..the surrounding area carparks are maxed out due to the long weekends

Turbocharged

GoGa Shopping Centers. Go One, Go All. Same retailers, same shops, same sh1t. Even the lack of parking is similar.

Let me guess Giordano, Hang Ten, Mcdonald's, Ah Koon, Old Chang Kee, Sin Wang, Watsons, Coffee Beans, Bata, World of Sports, Tian Poh, SK.

new shopping centre sure attract crowd one lah. whats the rush...i find ex Jurong Entertainment centre to be verry small size...so this Jcube cant be any bigger.

↡ Advertisement