Can i appeal??

Kurty

[thumbsup]

you my man, you are talented with words, i wonder how many ladies fall under your fangs.

shanghai dolly, not bad. more toward middle 30s age group.

2 level, ground floor with live band. something like the canto.

while 2nd floor, also has live band but more cantonese music and singing.

pretty low pace for old man like myself ^_^

coyotes? refer to what?

women hunger for men's warm? [laugh]

Sure, me always helpful one, yeah I hardly cheong one, but heard alot of hungry women in their 30s there. Zirca more for xmms and SD for mlifs

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi,

just received a letter from LTA, after obtaining my license since 2006..

this is the first offense that involved a demerit points..

date/time of offense: 25 march, 8.09pm..

Offense: light vehicle, park within a demerit points no parking zone under rule 24A road traffic rules..

yeah, i'm the driver.

was in the vehicle, didn't realize that i was 'snapped' by a LTA sniper.

waiting for gf to buy hokkien mee from beach road market..

the fine is $120 with 3 demerit point.

in the past, i did received numerous traffic offense.. nothing to shout or tone about.

mistakes made and duly paid.

i was wondering, since this is my first offense that involved a fine with demerit point.

could i actually appeal?

anyone successfully appeal in the past?

That stretch very on the ball one, many coach bus. You can try to appeal, but frankly, the chance is almost Zero.

No harm trying that only pro-long your fine and demerit points. Singapore is like that one, you wana stay here, you must LL! Good luck friend.

first time getting demerit points and come in here appeal this and appeal that. You still have remaining 21points to score. Ask your gf to pay you back $120 la.

Supercharged

MP?

serious?

i doubt my mp can, we belong to the outcast, mc hammer group :D

even valid reason also failed. [laugh]

I'm serious. Lots of people goes to the MP to write appeal letters to HDB/LTA/TP. I was one of them a few weeks ago. The MP will write the appeal, as you requested, but that is all. He/she cannot guarantee any success. What I'm saying is to press on and used up every means of appealing if there is any...no harm trying. If still unsuccessful, then LL pay up, move on, and never repeat the same mistake again. [thumbsup]

What outcast? No one is an outcast...everybody is somebody!

Supercharged

Sure, me always helpful one, yeah I hardly cheong one, but heard alot of hungry women in their 30s there. Zirca more for xmms and SD for mlifs

Coyotes refers to waitress dancing on top of the bar counter???

Where is SD?

Supercharged

first time getting demerit points and come in here appeal this and appeal that. You still have remaining 21points to score. Ask your gf to pay you back $120 la.

If his gf no money to pay him back how? Can pay back in other "form" of compensation? [:p]

bro sabbie..coyotes are male cougars..hungry women or MILFs are known as cougars..hope u are not confused between the 2..no offense [laugh]

yeah, out of 10 appeal, 9 were unsuccessful..

anyway from what i know, they will based on the fiscal year and access accordingly.

example: one driver can only waive off 2 times per year.

anything more, pay and pay

Wrong is out of 10 appeal. 9 r not great story tellers :D

Turbocharged

MP?

serious?

i doubt my mp can, we belong to the outcast, mc hammer group :D

even valid reason also failed. [laugh]

please dont go see MP for this type of matter, it's a disgraceful [laugh]

bro sabbie..coyotes are male cougars..hungry women or MILFs are known as cougars..hope u are not confused between the 2..no offense [laugh]

Hahahahahha bro Darthrevan.... people kenna banned and change a nick, you also find out arrr? Hahahahhaha, thumbs up! But now my yellow card more than him, so I must behave in here...I started to support Liverpool now so pool fans won't report me.....

Supercharged

yeah, i know you are always a nice dude. just too wild with your words.

overall, you are a talented dude. [thumbsup]

how's everything?

yeah, i do notice SD really alot of milfs.

and their dressing.. wow.. cover the face, bombing the base, is doable :wub:

Supercharged

That stretch very on the ball one, many coach bus. You can try to appeal, but frankly, the chance is almost Zero.

No harm trying that only pro-long your fine and demerit points. Singapore is like that one, you wana stay here, you must LL! Good luck friend.

haha, may i ask.

after deduction of the demerit point, i must wait until when to restore back to 24 point?

a year later?

the year is based on the date that i passed my license or renewal of road tax?

Supercharged

try first, if appeal failed . then LL pay.

ask her... she won't lah..

it's my fault, she always remind me to put carpark coupon and etc; obey traffic and so many.

just me, i backside itchy. thought few minutes won't kill any cat, end up, here i am [:p]

Supercharged

I'm serious. Lots of people goes to the MP to write appeal letters to HDB/LTA/TP. I was one of them a few weeks ago. The MP will write the appeal, as you requested, but that is all. He/she cannot guarantee any success. What I'm saying is to press on and used up every means of appealing if there is any...no harm trying. If still unsuccessful, then LL pay up, move on, and never repeat the same mistake again. [thumbsup]

What outcast? No one is an outcast...everybody is somebody!

trust me, i won't..

especially at the stretch of road in due future.

as for mp.. since my appeal letter is out, lets see for the outcome.

let's say appeal failed, can i re appeal again? [laugh]

Supercharged

as for mp.. since my appeal letter is out, lets see for the outcome.

let's say appeal failed, can i re appeal again? [laugh]

Then wait for LTA to reply your appeal. If unsuccessful, then consider if you want to see MP.

Not sure if can re-appeal if failed. Maybe you can call LTA to ask.

Supercharged

yeah, i do notice SD really alot of milfs.

and their dressing.. wow.. cover the face, bombing the base, is doable :wub:

Where is SD?

Then wait for LTA to reply your appeal. If unsuccessful, then consider if you want to see MP.

Not sure if can re-appeal if failed. Maybe you can call LTA to ask.

successful in appeal?

↡ Advertisement