Will petrol drop 10cents? 7may2012.

SimonTan

For the 1,000,001st time to bros who hope the govt will step in to help: Forget it.

Really.

Just have the mentality that if you wana own a car and drive it, just LLST pay up or comply: COEs, ERPs, petrol, direct/indirect taxes, 3/4 tank rule or whatever punitive scheme they come up with, etc.

Else take BMW (& pray [laugh] )

↡ Advertisement

For the 1,000,001st time to bros who hope the govt will step in to help: Forget it.

Really.

Just have the mentality that if you wana own a car and drive it, just LLST pay up or comply: COEs, ERPs, petrol, direct/indirect taxes, 3/4 tank rule or whatever punitive scheme they come up with, etc.

Else take BMW (& pray [laugh] )

Next erection if the gov wins at a very narrow margin of 33.4%, maybe we'll be able to expect something to our favour. From the way things are going, I can feel it'll happen in our lifetime.

Hypersonic

Hoping for a super big discount this week.

I predict 100 years from now, COE will be a constant $1 [sunny]

because petrol becomes $100 per litre :ph34r:

[laugh]:D[laugh]

4th Gear

Tears got come out not?

Very touching hor?

[laugh] [laugh]

Yes...... [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

There will always be more poor ppl than rich ppl....one fine day when even basic necessities become out of reach for poor ppl then thats when s--t hits the fan...

There will always be more poor ppl than rich ppl....one fine day when even basic necessities become out of reach for poor ppl then thats when s--t hits the fan...

diesel is still not taxed

cartels in sg are vampires... u tink they will? i dun tink so at all...

When world crude oil prices drop, these petrol companies will say the pump prices is not linked to crude oil prices and "labour, rentals and transport costs" have all gone up.

When world crude oil prices increase, these petrol companies will say their pump price increase is due to the surge in crude oil prices [furious]

Turbocharged

Shell just dropped 4 cents at 8pm..... [cool]

only 4 cents....... :angry:

4th Gear

only 4 cents....... :angry:

That's why I've mentioned earlier don't pin too much hope on the conscience of these cartels....... <_<

↡ Advertisement