Who don't like mi?

Mockngbrd

I will be more concerned if the blue bras in your avatar were empty..... :o Kidding [:)]

wait u kenna another yellow card den u know

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

yep....i got carded for starting nonsensical thread today

you? why u kenna?

hahaha best lor....

Warned by

Kratoschumacher

Warned on

Today, 01:55 PM

Added to warn level

posting other forum material

post other forum stuff also kenna yellow card... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... hokay hokay... pls go after everyone else who post other forum material and news/articles from other places.... to be fair right?

Edited by Mockngbrd

Neutral Newbie

hahaha best lor....

Warned by

Kratoschumacher

Warned on

Added to warn level posting other forum material

post other forum stuff also kenna yellow card... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... hokay hokay... pls go after everyone else who post other forum material and news/articles from other places.... to be fair right?

wahhwahahaaa....

like that also can!!!!!

hilarious sia...

wahhwahahaaa....

like that also can!!!!!

hilarious sia...

i toht i kenna for something fierce...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hahaha best lor....

Warned by

Kratoschumacher

Warned on

Added to warn level

ya lor....if you have read my thread on rain today....you must know there are other even more boliao thread than mine....but they all escape

Edited by Bigmatt140

(edited)

I will be more concerned if the blue bras in your avatar were empty..... :o Kidding [:)]

let u happy happy abit in case i kenna ban, show u my bra

post-26533-1342102449_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd

(edited)

hahaha best lor....

Warned by

Kratoschumacher

Warned on

Added to warn level

Could it be because you posted stuff related to your own car blog? That could be viewed as more serious than just posting news/stuff from non-car related forums, or even well-established overseas forums, because posting your own local car blog stuff may be viewed as self-advertising and directing traffic to your own site. No commercial site likes competition, and MCF is definitely a commercial site, with links to dealers and well-defined sponsorship rules, etc.

I'm just speculating here, because I don't know what you did, so this is just a suggestion. I might be way off.

Edited by Turboflat4

Bro,

Can relax lah, life obviously is more than this.

You one time received two?

Bros..i didn't realise u on one yellow as well. [confused]

(edited)

Could it be because you posted stuff related to your own car blog? That could be viewed as more serious than just posting news/stuff from non-car related forums, or even well-established overseas forums, because posting your own local car blog stuff may be viewed as self-advertising and directing traffic to your own site. No commercial site likes competition, and MCF is definitely a commercial site, with links to dealers and well-defined sponsorship rules, etc.

I'm just speculating here, because I don't know what you did, so this is just a suggestion. I might be way off.

my blog is non commercial. i dun make ANYTHING from it.

The most recent one i remember linking to and posting from is hotlinkin BMW-SG's discussion on the 200k Gallardo... why that constitutes a warning elludes me.

Edited by Mockngbrd

let u happy happy abit in case i kenna ban, show u my bra

Please, please start a blog on how to fill up bras [cool]

(edited)

my blog is non commercial. i dun make ANYTHING from it.

The most recent one i remember linking to and posting from is hotlinkin BMW-SG's discussion on the 200k Gallardo... why that constitutes a warning elludes me.

That is strange. Unless there's something in the terms that says we can't do that. I haven't checked.

Edited by Turboflat4

Bros..i didn't realise u on one yellow as well. [confused]

I m interested in bras now hor, not yellow stuff. My glovebox has some MY traffic summons unattended to. Life goes on. [:)]

Hypersonic

Please, please start a blog on how to fill up bras [cool]

I thought should be taking off bras :wub: not filling them up [rolleyes]

I m interested in bras now hor, not yellow stuff. My glovebox has some MY traffic summons unattended to. Life goes on. [:)]

show u more of my bra

post-26533-1342102570_thumb.jpg

post-26533-1342102539_thumb.jpg

post-26533-1342102563_thumb.jpg

hmmmm [:)]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

If you're Sabbie, I really don't give a sh*t about you, let alone your threads. [rolleyes]

i give you my word, i am certainly not sabbie

i am rubberstamp

Edited by Bigmatt140
↡ Advertisement