Ever HONKed at TP?

Count-Bracula

Sunday, driving home from Farrer Road . . . turning into Commonwealth Road side by side with a TP Subaru.

Bugger cut into my lane and as usual my defensive driving kicked in instantly, slowed down and I missed hitting him in the side by a couple of inches and before I could stop meself, I honked him "PARP! PARP!"

Drove up trying to look at driver in the eye but he gas up and zoomed away.

NLH leh . . . don't ever let me see you again! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Sunday, driving home from Farrer Road . . . turning into Commonwealth Road side by side with a TP Subaru.

Bugger cut into my lane and as usual my defensive driving kicked in instantly, slowed down and I missed hitting him in the side by a couple of inches and before I could stop meself, I honked him "PARP! PARP!"

You never take video and send to TP? [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Vid

You never take video and send to TP? [laugh] [laugh]

Got no car cam leh [:(]

Or use handphone and call TP helpdesk while speeding to catch that bugger? [laugh]

"Allo allo! TP helpdesk? I'm chasing one TP Subaru plate number QX xx something something, he almost bang into me just now! You wait arhh, I speed up and try to confirm his number" :blink:

Life is full of irony, this statement might not be what you want [cool]

Should have tail him until he reach his destination and confront him. Get his name, rank and number. Best if he's going beck to station, then can report directly there

Last month Aug, I was driving along ECP towards Rochor exit when there 2 were police red vans on extreme left lane. Just passed MBS and I was next to 1 of the vans when 1 of them started to cut into my lane without signals and I immediately horned at the red van. The van then returned back to his own lane and I quickly drove off. That was about 930pm. My Blackvue should have recorded it but not sure if the clip is still on the microSD card as that happened before the 1st day of lunar 7th month.

Crossing from paterson road to scott road was blocked for quite a long while because of some vips. I was second car on the paterson road side. Waited till I lost my patient and then started horning now and then to let out my frustration because of some kuku directing traffic.

Never had the chance to honk at tp before.

But just honked at a FRC at geylang lor 31 recently. bloody bugger saw a woman by the road side and just stopped in the middle of the road without moving to the side when he could.

Waited for a few mins and blasted my horn at them at which point then they moved. the bloody officer at the passenger seat still can stare at me. If i was not in the rush to go home, I would have stopped and gave them a piece of my mind

Err......nowadays m/c TP quite rare on the road. Not sure how to spot unmarked TP cars.

But, those KPE traffic marshall in 3 wheeler bike, safe to horn them or not??? lol

i think the govt should just create a STOMP+youtube kinda website

to let people upload the video after each day's of driving.

should save $

and indirectly improves driving graciousness in Singapore.

"If you don't want to be shame, you better give signal and drive nicely"

yesterday, took a video TP driving WRX. but only driver. no one else. wearing civilian cloth.

driving like own the fuxxking road. LEFT signal light is ON throught the journey.

Cut right lane, didnt signal at all. CCB. Must send in the video and complain him. Kantung his license

Edited by Mcf777

please capture all footage of TP flouting traffic rules and send to all media, let the power of internet do the rest

太子犯法与庶民同罪

Edited by Rncw
↡ Advertisement