Jump to content

Feeling down


Ninja
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wah I really miss my vroom vroom sound sia.I cannot tahan no sound.Falling asleep behind the wheel.Waahhh...

 

get the legal ones with V8 vroom vroom lah [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wah, fierce. I think it's time for me to go change back original.

 

Pay $500 still need to attend court. Bo hua

 

First timer, $500 no court case, if inspect and found other mods like decat, court will decide how much fine.

 

Money is not the matter, I got caught along yio chu kang road, and escorted back to sin ming, damm malu sia. The farker somore can ask you do you know how to go to sin ming road. [laugh]

 

Payment part no so scary like one bro says, can talk one lah, I paid in 3 payment, but first installment must pay on the spot.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...