Jump to content

Push Start Button


Rezorn86
 Share

Recommended Posts

need to step brake, then push start. oh did i mention the car has to be in the car too [:)]

Errrrr.......what talking you? I confused liao leh........ [confused]

Link to post
Share on other sites

9.0L V16 :wub: :wub:

yup, specially made n for this movie only.. heard he say that, dunno him himself or the movie director go to negotiate with RR...

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is very difficult to understand / appreciate for those who never used "Keyless". Once they use it, it is for sure that they would not like go back to Keys!

 

 

yah man....comfort access rules.... [:p] [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

yah man....comfort access rules.... [:p][:p]

Comfort access, "Auto hold" etc make me too lazy! I need voice command for two other things - Steering and acceleration, it would be simply superb.

 

Just sit and relax the drive!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an aftermarket push/start and keyless entry system installed in my car. To me, its the best $600 that I spent on my car.

 

To start the engine, I can either

1. Step on the brake, and press and release the push start button, or

2. Press and hold the push start button for about 3 seconds.

Edited by Silklee
Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought of changing to push start as well however the mechanic mentioned that you have to reactivate the default immobiliser as the car recognise the chip from the car. The only way is to change to a aftermarket immobiliser which comes with the push start device it recognises.

 

If I understand you correctly, your mechanic did not provide you with the correct info. When I had my push start installed, they will take the immobiliser out from your existing car keys and placed it permanently somewhere near your original keyhole area. There is no need to change to an aftermarket immboiliser.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I understand you correctly, your mechanic did not provide you with the correct info. When I had my push start installed, they will take the immobiliser out from your existing car keys and placed it permanently somewhere near your original keyhole area. There is no need to change to an aftermarket immboiliser.

 

Then anyone can start and drove off with your car. The immobiliser is no longer in use.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Then anyone can start and drove off with your car. The immobiliser is no longer in use.

 

In an after market push button system bundled with the keyless entry, the immobiliser function is now with the card key. Without the card key the car can't start.

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...