Jump to content

Frozen!


RadX
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone can help?

 

I need the color code for frozen blue or silver?

 

1080-M261 Matte Dark Grey

1080darkgray_400tn.jpg

 

1080-M227 Matte Blue Metallic

3m-1080-matt-blue-metallic-m227-640x640.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

any owner of 'frozen' color?

 

care to share your experience with such colors?

 

Till date, i'm still excited and passionate in such colors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

the premium for a frozen paint job from BMW is $14k. I kinda like it and want to hear from anyone here who may or not have done as such. My local groomer can do it and well, might be my MOD for 2013.

 

Any views?

 

Example here

 

 

frozen1.jpg

The AD charge you 14k and probably they sub out to let outside and then mark up to sell you... unless you tell be fresh out from factory then different story...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wah swee ooh!

 

My carpark here got one BMW done up like brushed steel. At night cannot see clearly but don't see it during the day. Must take a picture and show you guys!

 

[:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone into frozen color like me?

 

just saw the latest color trend.

 

Metal matte, very cool..

 

Wow, swee  [thumbsup]

 

Any idea how much it will cost for a typical saloon car to have this frozen paintwork?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, swee  [thumbsup]

 

Any idea how much it will cost for a typical saloon car to have this frozen paintwork?

 

sg or MY?

 

I only know MY.. as I did for my 2 cars.

this paint is very good and durable.

Paid like rm2.3k for 1, in and out and under.

Price may have changed due to GST and higher cost?

I was told there are even cheaper ones out there but since I been frequent this workshop and in good hands, I leave it to them.

 

I can share the beauty of this paint, had numerous scratches and didn't bother to wash for months but it still look as clean.

The technology has advanced, even with matte colors, there are matte lacquer which protect the paint and body.

 

Best part, you can even send it for any normal car wash or even polishing.

 

with the new color chant, I'm really very tempted. The Metal matte red looks hot

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you go for Frozen paintwork, best to add an additional coating of protection (e.g. Xpel) to prevent micro-scratches, bird poop, etc.

 

My boss went for frozen white with matte paint protection and now only water wash with towel dry weekly. Very straightforward to maintain as compared to when it first came out 5 years ago.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...