80% of the taxi drivers are ....

Lanevomax

Seen some cabs mod their rear three brake lights so that they are perpetually on while driving. When he brakes, does not increase the intensity of the red lights. Some also mod until brake also no lights.

↡ Advertisement

At least car is still safer than a bike mah.....

But don't be so negative lah. You say until like sure get into accident like that.... [laugh]

Not negative la but prepared for it. Lol. Recently i have two friends got into accident, all due to other driver's fault. [shakehead] And nowadays when i drive on the road, sometimes see how others drive, also make me scare!

Wah.. This taxi Chui... Dare to langga u? Ur fans are so going to let him have it!!

人没事最重要

Luckily BB never review taxi's number otherwise, MCFers will pull him over and ask for her number.

Seen some cabs mod their rear three brake lights so that they are perpetually on while driving. When he brakes, does not increase the intensity of the red lights. Some also mod until brake also no lights.

not sure if they mod or simply spoilt but seen quite numbers of them. i will keep my distance and siam away from them, for own safety.

Supercharged

mabbe that is done debrately~! [laugh]

Luckily BB never review taxi's number otherwise, MCFers will pull him over and ask for her number.

At least car is still safer than a bike mah.....

But don't be so negative lah. You say until like sure get into accident like that.... [laugh]

Lol, already told you car also not say very safe. Just now nearly accident due to the other driver. As i was driving on a straight road, then this car from the side confirmed can see me and yet still trying his luck to turn out and into my lane somemore! Obviously i need to jam brake to avoid hitting this idiot and horned at his car. He should be not happy i horned at him, although his fault. When i drove past his car and from my rear mirror saw his middle finger! What a loser! Edited by 13177

Neutral Newbie

Luckily u said some drivers give way.. Let's not discriminate taxi drivers.. Let's say there are significant number of drivers in Singapore that don't give way and intentionally accelerate to block the car from cutting into the lane. These drivers include the expats, the so called made it luxury car drivers, the taxi drivers, the bus drivers.. What's wrong with their brains? They need to evaluate their actions are sensible or foolish? To those who read and felt offended I am sorry..for me I love to drive fast and overtake slow drivers but I also know how to give way when someone is trying to cut me. Give and take that's life