Jump to content

Msg from Mr. Teo Ser Luck


Spiderman302
 Share

Recommended Posts

Twincharged
(edited)

Can't say anything too radical, stick to the script, very safe.

 

Don't rock the boat... Just cruise along, collect big pay cheque every month.

 

I think many of us do this in our jobs also! [laugh] Except pay cheque much smaller... [:|]

Edited by Sosaria
Link to post
Share on other sites

Always say the same thing over and over and over again.

 

No substance, nothing.

 

But yet they are highly paid.

when i heard it over the radio while driving, i quickly changed station....

 

come to think of it, its still better than having a minister drawing high salary but not saying anything at all.... WELL DONE, SER LUCK!!! keep it up :D

 

how long has he been a minister of state since he started?..... still the same post after so many years?..... if this happens in some MNC, it is a sign the person should change job and leave liao... skin quite thick in this case :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

green activists mah.....recycle the script again, again and again........again [sleeping]

hmmmm.... can dont insult the true green-activists or not??..... they do much better than this parrot :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Will always remember him for his election rally, that one really nothing to say, so say "hip hip hooray". omg. [jawdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
(edited)

Will always remember him for his election rally, that one really nothing to say, so say "hip hip hooray". omg. [jawdrop]

 

I remember him more for his cheerleading "Teo Chee Hean! Teo Chee Hean!" to get the crowd going.

Edited by Christan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

social responsibility?

 

someone should ask ser luck to give examples of what garment had done for social responsibility first.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I now recall that in the past got one minister was visiting our poly, my bright classmate was asked to draft the speech. All he does is read out whatever my classmate has written. I dun know about now. But ever since I knew that in my mind I'm thinking their speech is not really theirs especially when you see them reading from a piece of paper.

Link to post
Share on other sites

aiyah.. talk is cheap.. nobody walking the walk..

not like singaporean do a damn about it

 

I think I try to rephrase it huh

 

Talk is cheap, nobody walking the TALk makes more sense??

Haha

 

Future will rename , TAT talk and talk

Hahaha

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...