Gee 1st Gear April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 lol... siberia-listic ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 when you think of it, quite hard to match the names, but so far the easier is Iran, Israeli [:p] india is inside.............. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 lol... siberia-listic good one [:p] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 india is inside.............. [laugh] how u use it is India end we all end up in the coffin [:p] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 when you think of it, quite hard to match the names, but so far the easier is Iran, Israeli [:p] france is friend............lol......... [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 Somehow their conversation reminds me of the song down under where the 'places' got other meaning.. Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six-foot-four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Lyin' in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw, and not much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?" And he said, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 Somehow their conversation reminds me of the song down under where the 'places' got other meaning.. Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six-foot-four and full of muscles I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover." Lyin' in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw, and not much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?" And he said, classis one man....Men at Work Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bigbadguy 1st Gear April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 Lol, that's some creativity conversation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 Lol, that's some creativity conversation. Ireland you my car one day...... [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 Ireland you my car one day...... [laugh] we all france france..............all sld united kingdom hor............ [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gee 1st Gear April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 Lol, that's some creativity conversation. Aberdeen...only singlish can come up and understand all this.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 Aberdeen...only singlish can come up and understand all this.. Good one... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 Aberdeen...only singlish can come up and understand all this.. you israeli good at dis Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 Aberdeen...only singlish can come up and understand all this.. TP came near me denmark my vehicle no. i get summon anot? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 i Haiti morning traffic nowsadays........too congested Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Friendstar Supercharged April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 funny! i got most of them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator April 10, 2013 Author Share April 10, 2013 funny! i got most of them Samoa coming and let's see how creative MCFers are [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gee 1st Gear April 10, 2013 Share April 10, 2013 TP came near me denmark my vehicle no. i get summon anot? easy... just prepare Manila ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
I don't understand Mandarin
I don't understand Mandarin
Worth anot to extend warranty?
Worth anot to extend warranty?
Worth anot
Worth anot
5 Major Things Singaporean Should Understand
5 Major Things Singaporean Should Understand
Getting the young to understand why we serve NS
Getting the young to understand why we serve NS
I cannot understand the new law...
I cannot understand the new law...
I dont understand this
I dont understand this