Simota Dual Spiral Jet

Iczboi

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros out there, I tried searching for the above, but don't seems to get an answer. Hope I can get help from you guys.

Is it an snake oil product again? I have a piggyback Dastek UniChip. If I put this on, do I need to re-tune?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Hi bros out there, I tried searching for the above, but don't seems to get an answer. Hope I can get help from you guys.

Is it an snake oil product again? I have a piggyback Dastek UniChip. If I put this on, do I need to re-tune?

Thanks in advance.

What does it do?....add more spinning air to in take?

Neutral Newbie

SUPER SPIRAL TURBO VENTILATOR blades are made of advanced precision bearing technology (running up to 30,000 RPM). Light weight aluminum alloy design is not only anti-rust, but also has the ability to match your high-revving engine. The blades have special angles to promote extra air flow to the inlet manifold and assist in providing better engine combustion. Experience strong torque during low to medium RPM ranges but also extreme horsepower at higher engine revolutions.

The upgraded fuel combustion can reduce carbon accumulation to your engine. Furthermore, it is environment friendly and greatly increases performance efficiency

Improved fuel economy

Instant increase in engine power

Reduction in carbon accumulation to your engine

Minimized air pollution

Enhanced throttle response and acceleration

Easy to install, DIY

Thanks in advance.

Didn't you got the answer in the other thread on with charger?...and u open a thread on this kinda thing again... [confused]

Its proven not to be effective

It will only mess up the air fuel ratio...

The only power increase you get is through compressed air which this does not provide

Please stop wasting your money on such stuff!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Oh, so this is another type of air charger? Thanks for enlightening :)

bro.. i put already now my car can fly as fast as a F15! [laugh]

how fast you want your avante to be? its all in your mind..save your pockets for more fuel $ la

Sounds like Surbo...hahahahaha...

A good open pod filter plus a good heat shield...your engine would have more volume than it ever needs...

Unless you are driving a Bugatti Veryon....or having a turbine engine....all these "toys" have pretty negligible gains. Wanna save fuel...spend the money on petrol and you sure will go further.

Read that those spirals act as blade to drawn air faster, but as the car goes faster these will be an obstruction to the air flow.

No point in this, it is no way its gonna work the same as a turbo.

Turbocharged

Sounds like Surbo...hahahahaha...

A good open pod filter plus a good heat shield...your engine would have more volume than it ever needs...

Unless you are driving a Bugatti Veryon....or having a turbine engine....all these "toys" have pretty negligible gains. Wanna save fuel...spend the money on petrol and you sure will go further.

and surprisingly, that 'company' is still around :blink:

Install it on your nostril and see whether it gives you extra power when you run. :D

Hahahaha i should put one in my mouth and run for my IPPT!

there is some truth but not much use, same like large exhaust upgrade only...its just make a sound that you associate with fast so you think you are going faster.

Neutral Newbie

I confirm no use liao... instead of being a air flow optimizer, it should be called as air flow restrictor. I checked with my mechanic friend, that is what he told me.

Neutral Newbie

Haha, cos alot of people don't bother to check up before purchasing. Only minority of car owners bother to do research.

↡ Advertisement