Jump to content

Shell Vpower promo


RadX
 Share

Recommended Posts

Moderator

Uncle fr she'll told me

 

Now cnfm w sns... This friday

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Dear Mod,

I can't understands your message leh, just to be sure and reconfirming.... Shell VPower Petrol on Promotion for S$0.98 per litre ??? I boycott sg.petrol, now using JB La Sum Yew [:)]

Edited by Fongmy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mod,

I can't understands your message leh, just to be sure and reconfirming.... Shell VPower Petrol on Promotion for S$0.98 per litre ??? I boycott sg.petrol, now using JB La Sum Yew [:)]

 

I think wat he trying to say is pay RON98 price, get VPower.

 

Maybe should get mod to issue yellow card to himself for not being clear. :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I think wat he trying to say is pay RON98 price, get VPower.

 

Maybe should get mod to issue yellow card to himself for not being clear. :ph34r:

Wah ! You eat Tiger Heart for your lunch ? So daring to say him Arh ! [:(] He bery little air, you know ? :angry:

Edited by Fongmy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think wat he trying to say is pay RON98 price, get VPower.

 

Maybe should get mod to issue yellow card to himself for not being clear. :ph34r:

[laugh] you sibei daring.. hahaha..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mod,

I can't understands your message leh, just to be sure and reconfirming.... Shell VPower Petrol on Promotion for S$0.98 per litre ??? I boycott sg.petrol, now using JB La Sum Yew [:)]

 

you got such lobang har .... [sly]

 

$0.98c per liter for Vpower ... :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

I think wat he trying to say is pay RON98 price, get VPower.

 

Maybe should get mod to issue yellow card to himself for not being clear. :ph34r:

 

 

eh we all know lah...he wan to add pepper...his petrol 50%... [laugh] [laugh]

 

tht is why refer to old threads

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wah ! You eat Tiger Heart for your lunch ? So daring to say him Arh ! [:(] He bery little air, you know ? :angry:

 

[laugh][laugh] I got Nicole as talisman!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[laugh] you sibei daring.. hahaha..

 

NBzzz!!! U quote me can liao, why must bold it???

 

Knn... if i really kena under his watch zone, i sure pull u down!!! :D

 

PS: how to quote n make it bold?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

NBzzz!!! U quote me can liao, why must bold it???

 

Knn... if i really kena under his watch zone, i sure pull u down!!! :D

 

PS: how to quote n make it bold?

 

\

u wan i mak eBIGGER.... [laugh] [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahaha.. maybe he sian already... [:p][rolleyes]

 

NB!!! how many times must i tell u tat I am a guy! simi 'sian already' hur??? [rifle]

 

I must report u to radx for slandering!!! [cool]

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator

MERCY!!!! [bigcry]

 

I promise i will TRY not to make fun of u... :ph34r:

 

 

muahahaha...dunch worry lah...i no abuse powder wan...i v fair....but porker say i dark..knn [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...