Hotnyh

(edited)

Yours ah?? Nicely done leh.

Not mine la, saw it at lowyat forum.  [:p]

Simple and nice leh.  :wub:

Edited by Titanium

Not mine la, saw it at lowyat forum.  [:p]

Simple and nice leh.  :wub:

You also do something similar lor.. Paste some stickers and put on thick tyres with white labels... then put some chrome around your foggies as well.. hahaha. What colour is your car huh??

You also do something similar lor.. Paste some stickers and put on thick tyres with white labels... then put some chrome around your foggies as well.. hahaha. What colour is your car huh??

Mine is black...   [sly]

Cannot la, I ah pek liao leh, later ppl say i lao beng how how?  [bigcry]

Mine is black...   [sly]

Cannot la, I ah pek liao leh, later ppl say i lao beng how how?  [bigcry]

Can la, young at heart can liao.. Decorate/modify car must be beng meh?? I consider them enthusiast rather than bengs. 

• Praise 1

Cat A price maintain but latest price list from kah  motor showsa increase of SV model from $93999 to $94999. V model maintains at $89999.

Probably 10 city buyers , 9 choose the SV model.

Hello... Is there any way to dim or off the instrument panel lights?

I know we can adjust the brightness when headlights are on, but how about when headlights are off?   [confused]

Actually they did la but U turned liao!  [rolleyes]

Anyone know if there any way to dim or off the instrument panel lights?  [confused]

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know if there any way to dim or off the instrument panel lights? [confused]

Thanks in advance.

Buay sai.. only dims when headlights are on.. dim liao then turn off lor..

Buay sai.. only dims when headlights are on.. dim liao then turn off lor..

Chairman, once headlight is off the brightness will resume. The dimming only work when headlights are on.

City hybrid and honda sensing anyone?  [sly]

http://keyauto.my/2017/07/06/2017-honda-city-sport-hybrid-coming-soon-to-malaysia/

Cat A price maintain but latest price list from kah  motor showsa increase of SV model from $93999 to $94999. V model maintains at $89999.

Probably 10 city buyers , 9 choose the SV model.

Wah... My friend have not decide whether to hoot the SV or not leh. 

Btw, I wondering... Can we ask KM to fit the rear aircon into Pre-FL City since the interior are sama sama.  [confused]

Chairman, once headlight is off the brightness will resume. The dimming only work when headlights are on.

City hybrid and honda sensing anyone? [sly]

http://keyauto.my/2017/07/06/2017-honda-city-sport-hybrid-coming-soon-to-malaysia/

Btw, I wondering... Can we ask KM to fit the rear aircon into Pre-FL City since the interior are sama sama. [confused]

Everything can be done with a cost.. just whether you willing to pay. Not so easy becos they needa run the aircon duct to the middle under the car. You ask km liao let us know ok??
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Everything can be done with a cost.. just whether you willing to pay. Not so easy becos they needa run the aircon duct to the middle under the car. You ask km liao let us know ok??

Yes Chairman! [;)] I intend to ask when I acc my friend go to KM.

I saw sggarage did the rear aircon (just 1 vent) for Vezel in FB page, cost around $250.

I think if KM can do it less than $400 then can seriously consider it.

Edited by Titanium

City hybrid and honda sensing anyone?  [sly]

Btw, I wondering... Can we ask KM to fit the rear aircon into Pre-FL City since the interior are sama sama.  [confused]

Just think this way. since SV model is 5k more . Just treat it as yearly is $500, Monthly is $50 with interest. Paying $12.50 a week to ensure u wont regret later is worth it.

As for the rear aircon. Maybe u can suggest to the service consultant to sell this as a package if this can be done easily. If i really want to cool down my rear passenger, i will use usb fan.

Yes Chairman! [;)] I intend to ask when I acc my friend go to KM.

I saw sggarage did the rear aircon (just 1 vent) for Vezel in FB page, cost around $250.

I think if KM can do it less than $400 then can seriously consider it.

Bro go organise group buy. Haaa

Hello cityzens, would like to know or a show of interest to see who is interested for a supper meet up. Date time and place to be confirmed upon knowing number of pax.

• Praise 2

Hello cityzens, would like to know or a show of interest to see who is interested for a supper meet up. Date time and place to be confirmed upon knowing number of pax.

Ah pek cannot eat supper, not good for digestion and FC...  [cool]

Wah chairman asking liao. Haha.

Sure, count me in. :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1