Jump to content

TW tv program misrepresent our law?


Vega
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdCWyNkliY

 

start watching from 17:55 to 19:30min

 

they claim that drunk drivers will be canned publicly which is not true and I think they using MY footage.

 

I think this is not the first time TW program anyhow report on our law got no human rights.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdCWyNkliY

 

start watching from 17:55 to 19:30min

 

they claim that drunk drivers will be canned publicly which is not true and I think they using MY footage.

 

I think this is not the first time TW program anyhow report on our law got no human rights.

 

Not the first time, not the last either.

These shows are meant to sensationalise their news topic to fill in the empty time slots.

 

Anyway, to Taiwanese, Singapore laws are damn strict but from what I see, Taiwanese police more on the ball with their road blocks and drink driving laws.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this program, they talk so loud and make small things become big matters

 

even their own people cannot tahan the so-call freedom to air, cos most of these host do their research on Internet <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites

even their own people cannot tahan the so-call freedom to air, cos most of these host do their research on Internet <_<

Yah they once reviewed singapore public housing but their information is not up to date

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

taiwan has a serious drink driving issue

kena roadblock still can swear at police and make a mess

Edited by Wt_know
Link to post
Share on other sites

Singapore law has been misrepresented all over the world. Not TW nia nia.

 

I think the Michael Fey case has created much sensation.

 

I remembered when Mariah Carey visited Sentosa many years back and was invited to swim with the dolphins, she asked if she would be caned for wearing a bikini.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

There's also another similar TW program I saw yesterday talking about the Tesla Model S. They kept on saying how Taiwan made the most important parts on the car(electric motor .etc) 5 mins into the program, I decided to turn off the tv. Can't stand the noisy hosts.

Edited by Holdenutessv
Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't understand why tw programs always target singapore and put us in a negative point.

 

first e english speaking issue, then our politics. now law also wanna nitpick.

 

kena shoot back then say it's 节目效果.

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

because

 

Singapore is the RICHEST city in the WORLD

Singapore GDP is the HIGHEST in the WORLD

Singapore is the MOST expensive city in the WORLD

Singapore car is the MOST expensive in the WORLD

Singapore minister is the HIGHEST paid in the WORLD

 

it's coming too hot ... how not to target?

 

i don't understand why tw programs always target singapore and put us in a negative point.

 

first e english speaking issue, then our politics. now law also wanna nitpick.

 

kena shoot back then say it's 节目效果.

 

Edited by Wt_know
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
(edited)

no matter what they say, I still love tai mei!!

 

are you a tai-kerd?? [grin][thumbsup]

Singapore law has been misrepresented all over the world. Not TW nia nia.

 

I think the Michael Fey case has created much sensation.

 

I remembered when Mariah Carey visited Sentosa many years back and was invited to swim with the dolphins, she asked if she would be caned for wearing a bikini.

 

we can tell her dont worry, our canning is done by skilful whip-men who are spot-on with the whip, leaving whip-marks with surgical precisions that her bikini bottom can cover up all the marks, she can continue wearing it anywhere she likes.

Yah they once reviewed singapore public housing but their information is not up to date

 

i will still watch their programmes nonetheless coz they are pure entertainment, nothing can be expected to be even half accurate?

I hate this program, they talk so loud and make small things become big matters

 

Surprisingly though, last nite i watched an interview with a tw AV director cum cameraman working in Japan, he told the host the AV scene he deals with day in day out is absolutely wu-liao (bo-liao)... ie he makes it a real "small" matter not worth mentioning.

Edited by Super7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

I like the way the Taiwanese hosts condemn their own govt if they make a mistake.

 

don't think we will ever get to see it here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This program again?

I watch it only for entertainment purpose, never for general knowledge.

 

watching them is like visiting MLM seminar.

"Look so attractive yet not really sure of it's authenticity"

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...