Mental Disorders

Magnifique

Supercharged

Bipolar, hoarding, OCD, personality etc. Anyone has it? Or knows people suffering from it?

Hormonal imbalance mimics mental disorders so best to rule that out first.

I know someone who hoards old magazines, newspapers, etc. No space to sit down in his place. Could smell cat pee from his two pet cats that died years ago (maybe suicide). Good that I don't know him too well.

Turbocharged

Bipolar, hoarding, OCD, personality etc. Anyone has it? Or knows people suffering from it?

Hoarding engine oil counted or not? [laugh][furious]:grin::veryangry::XD:

• Praise 1

Hormonal imbalance mimics mental disorders so best to rule that out first.

I know someone who hoards old magazines, newspapers, etc. No space to sit down in his place. Could smell cat pee from his two pet cats that died years ago (maybe suicide). Good that I don't know him too well.

I also know of an elderly who hoards literally everything. From books, magazines, damaged appliances, etc. Every time we throw something, he takes it back to his place. Tried to discourage it by "hiding" them under piles of rubbish but still he'll dig around the bins. :(

Hoarding engine oil counted or not? [laugh][furious]:grin::veryangry::XD:

You obsessed with engine oil? :D

Turbocharged

I also know of an elderly who hoards literally everything. From books, magazines, damaged appliances, etc. Every time we throw something, he takes it back to his place. Tried to discourage it by "hiding" them under piles of rubbish but still he'll dig around the bins. :(

You obsessed with engine oil? :D

Not the magnitude of the elderly in your post.

But I have seen elderly folks rummaging for stuff discarded by residents in older estates.

From their trolley, can see what they are after.

Some are really hoarders. The sane ones are usually after cardboard or other recyclable stuff they can sell.

Hypersonic

if you read MCF enough, it would seem almost every MCFer has some kind of mental disorder

except me of course

:D

• Praise 1

Supercharged

if you read MCF enough, it would seem almost every MCFer has some kind of mental disorder

except me of course

:D

you the No. 1 mental problem [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1