Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Heard that one station in the central part of Singapore is undergoing minor renovation in November. Cashier not aware whether will give voucher or not

Which one in central? Heard from?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sian auntie very easy.... 只靠口才,不看家财!只要说得动听,敢敢违背良心! :XD::grin:

If attractive MILF I really don't mind  :ninja:

but really ah Soh one...better siam far far...later wrong signal uplorry confirm  :XD:

• Praise 1

Heard that one station in the central part of Singapore is undergoing minor renovation in November. Cashier not aware whether will give voucher or not

Which one?

• Praise 1

As at yesterday 14/10 3 pm, the discount booklet is still available at 533 Upper Thomson.

There were still some discount booklets left on the cashier counter of 553 Upper Thomson around 9.30am this morning when I was there. 

• Praise 2

There were still some discount booklets left on the cashier counter of 553 Upper Thomson around 9.30am this morning when I was there. 

Yes, I just went there to use my last coupon and upon asking, the cashier took out a booklet for me. He said last few already.

• Praise 1

attachicon.gif001.JPGattachicon.gif003.JPG

Hi MCFers,

Just received SHELL vouchers again in the post. 4 each October and November $6 off for $60 gross spent at all SHELL stations. Applicable for SHELL Escape Card members...lots of time to apply for the card if you do not have. See photos below. Scrapped my car last December, so don't need. Plus car-lite neighbours passed to me for MCF bros and sis...plus picked up a few on top of post box. Have about 12 sets of vouchers now. See photos. First come first serve. Collection at SengKang, near Rumbia LRT Station. Reply here or PM.

Hi Guys,

I have a set of SHELL vouchers to give away too, kindly PM me if u r keen.

I stay in sengkang too, office around tg pagar area.

post-175858-0-61950900-1539698294_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 2

Hi Guys,

I have a set of SHELL vouchers to give away too, kindly PM me if u r keen.

I stay in sengkang too, office around tg pagar area.

Hi do u still have a set? If yes please let me know I collect from you thanks