Jamesc Hypersonic December 6, 2017 Share December 6, 2017 Oh ya. Take his lies like it's the truth right? Ok - duly noted. More like keyboard incontinence TBH More like a diarrhea of words but a constipation of ideas. That's CCB for you. ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Terrylmt Supercharged December 6, 2017 Author Share December 6, 2017 True enough, you have been given enough rope, and you have hung yourself. You feeble attempt to regain trust and dominance before your cabal is truly low-class. Be gone. Huh? What rope? I only see a toothless rabid vermin foaming from its mouth that no one will touch with a ten-foot pole. Sigh. I think I am the only one who even bothers about that sad, convulsing vermin but it still wants to try and bite even though it has no teeth. Sad or not? More like a diarrhea of words but a constipation of ideas. That's CCB for you. Great description. Very apt. Perhaps we can include: Devoid of original ideas? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic December 6, 2017 Share December 6, 2017 Huh? What rope? I only see a toothless rabid vermin foaming from its mouth that no one will touch with a ten-foot pole. Sigh. I think I am the only one who even bothers about that sad, convulsing vermin but it still wants to try and bite even though it has no teeth. Sad or not? Great description. Very apt. Perhaps we can include: Devoid of original ideas? So that would be like a parrot with diarrhea. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benarsenal Turbocharged December 7, 2017 Share December 7, 2017 Aiya no use talking la. He only want to push his agenda and is blind to other perspectives. Forget it la. Leave him be. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beregond Supersonic December 7, 2017 Share December 7, 2017 Aiya no use talking la. He only want to push his agenda and is blind to other perspectives. Forget it la. Leave him be. Huh.I dun think he got perspectives leh . Basically he just opposite every 1 views and flame only. Points that he cannot argue. He just hum tum something else. If any agenda I think he just want some attention which he cannot get outside. 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benarsenal Turbocharged December 7, 2017 Share December 7, 2017 Huh. I dun think he got perspectives leh . Basically he just opposite every 1 views and flame only. Points that he cannot argue. He just hum tum something else. If any agenda I think he just want some attention which he cannot get outside. Maybe. Every reply he give also come back to the same thing. Lame. Like nothing else to talk about. 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic December 7, 2017 Share December 7, 2017 Huh. I dun think he got perspectives leh . Basically he just opposite every 1 views and flame only. Points that he cannot argue. He just hum tum something else. If any agenda I think he just want some attention which he cannot get outside. He sounds like a very sad man that no one likes. 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Terrylmt Supercharged December 7, 2017 Author Share December 7, 2017 He can't keep up with two threads even though he is spewing the same barf all over the place. Does that indicate a lack of mental capacity? #justwondering ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Opinions on mercedes C180 Kompressor BlueEFFICIENCY (A)
Opinions on mercedes C180 Kompressor BlueEFFICIENCY (A)
Keyboard warrior upgrading course
Keyboard warrior upgrading course
Minimum Wage - your opinions please
Minimum Wage - your opinions please
Where to buy musical keyboard - yamaha, roland, etc
Where to buy musical keyboard - yamaha, roland, etc
Torn PCL, surgery, opinions
Torn PCL, surgery, opinions
Advise on learning keyboard .....
Advise on learning keyboard .....