Jump to content

Comex 2018


RadX
 Share

Recommended Posts

Didn't see any Enelop rechargeable battery booth. Only saw GP booth.

 

Anyone saw any booths selling Enelop rechargeable batteries?

 

Thanks

Nope, Eneloop not in Comex. Like what the other have mentioned, can either get from Amazon for Made in Japan version or from Qoo10 for Made in Japan/China version. SLS also have it and price is not bad if you bargain hard enough.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Netgear Orbi worked for me as my $400+ netgear/Asus router couldn't cover my study room to the living room.

wah, you are really willing to spend on your home network.

 

if it doesn't work well, is it orbi goot?

Link to post
Share on other sites

wah, you are really willing to spend on your home network.

 

if it doesn't work well, is it orbi goot?

I get complaints from my users (aka children and wife) if the home network sucks so had to ensure everything swee swee. I have not tried others but Orbi worked for me. Had to enable beamforming and MIMO on the Orbi though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not keen.

 

huh. then do it in the open?

 

cannot la.

I get complaints from my users (aka children and wife) if the home network sucks so had to ensure everything swee swee. I have not tried others but Orbi worked for me. Had to enable beamforming and MIMO on the Orbi though.

 

Yes yes. a good wifi network should be invisible.

 

Mine is currently giving me problems, think I need to buy some access pts for every room.

Link to post
Share on other sites

huh. then do it in the open?

 

cannot la.

 

 

Yes yes. a good wifi network should be invisible.

 

Mine is currently giving me problems, think I need to buy some access pts for every room.

Get a smaller appt ... ur GCB will have such issue.
  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

My Netgear Orbi worked for me as my $400+ netgear/Asus router couldn't cover my study room to the living room.

Lucky I stay in hdb.. One Asus AC68 router cover the whole house. Worst signal  is at the common toilet, 2 bar. But switch to 2.4ghz channel can get 4 bar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much did you pay? Do they have the standalone battery packs and are the batteries made in Japan?

Only this model.

 

Battery made in Japan.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...