Marbella DashCam Users

ianest

Bought KR6S at recent PC show.

Does anybody have existing set with the black box?

Where did u guys put the black box?

The sales person suggested below the steering rack but i thought it looks like those sets in a typical taxi...  [laugh]

Marbella-KR6Swb01.jpg

I placed it under the glove compartment. I wouldn't recommend to put it under the steering rack. 

(edited)

The black box do what one uh? My kr8s dont hv it. Only 6 has..

The box is where the DVR is.

In KR8S, the dvr is in same box as the front camera.

I placed it under the glove compartment. I wouldn't recommend to put it under the steering rack. 

Possible to put it in the glove compartment, just so it is hidden from view?

Edited by ianest

The box is where the DVR is.

In KR8S, the dvr is in same box as the front camera.

Possible to put it in the glove compartment, just so it is hidden from view?

• I believe it is possible, just need to highlight to the installer. However, you will need some space to access the memory card in case of retrieval or replacement. 
  • By putting it in the glove compartment will also take up some of the storage space.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro, may i know others brand rear cam image will be same marbella dash cam when view video  show the carplate number are display opposite?

I am using KR8S which direct connect to Fuse box, did anyone try for wire connect to FUSE holder then plug to fuse box , it looks tidy. TIA 

Hi Bro, may i know others brand rear cam image will be same marbella dash cam when view video  show the carplate number are display opposite?

I am using KR8S which direct connect to Fuse box, did anyone try for wire connect to FUSE holder then plug to fuse box , it looks tidy. TIA 

The rear cam when wifi to mobile has a option for mirror image to change so it will not show opposite.

(edited)

The rear cam when wifi to mobile has a option for mirror image to change so it will not show opposite.

Tried wifi to mobile to watch rear cam video. didn't see and buttons to switch when video is playing eh.

May I ask where to find button to switch opposite image for rear cam?

i'm using ios (if it matters).

Edited by ianest

Maybe I suaku, but i just noticed a feature that was different from my previous cam.

When link to cam on WIFI, still can access internet via 4G.

Interestingly, the wifi to cam wasn't taken by ios as internet access wifi, which is a good thing.  [laugh]

Couple of things i found awkward is the UI for viewing video.

1) When login, the default page is downloaded file page and not dvr. So when view, must always have an extra step to click on dvr.

2) the recordings are broken up into 3 different taps of drive, park, events. i was expecting all to be be listed according to time in 1 list and a filter option on the side. Had to switch between tabs to look for particular video image.

But above are small issues lah. can record when u want it to record, i happy liao. :)

(edited)

Maybe I suaku, but i just noticed a feature that was different from my previous cam.

When link to cam on WIFI, still can access internet via 4G.

Interestingly, the wifi to cam wasn't taken by ios as internet access wifi, which is a good thing. [laugh]

Couple of things i found awkward is the UI for viewing video.

1) When login, the default page is downloaded file page and not dvr. So when view, must always have an extra step to click on dvr.

2) the recordings are broken up into 3 different taps of drive, park, events. i was expecting all to be be listed according to time in 1 list and a filter option on the side. Had to switch between tabs to look for particular video image.

But above are small issues lah. can record when u want it to record, i happy liao. :)

Ya the good thing is it won’t have interference with the 4G. Another good thing is u can toggle the recording time. Now I only set auto recording when I am parking outside. Btw do u know how to save the files directly to your iPhone from the memory card? Edited by JX83

Tried wifi to mobile to watch rear cam video. didn't see and buttons to switch when video is playing eh.

May I ask where to find button to switch opposite image for rear cam?

i'm using ios (if it matters).

Should be this one.

I not sure ios if different as I using android.

post-196988-0-04325600-1561965585_thumb.jpg

Bought KR6S at recent PC show.

Does anybody have existing set with the black box?

Where did u guys put the black box?

The sales person suggested below the steering rack but i thought it looks like those sets in a typical taxi...  [laugh]

Marbella-KR6Swb01.jpg

I installed mine at the driver's right footwell, near the door hinge. Easy to retrieve SD card. 

Hi guys,

Marbella seems to be a up and coming dashcam brand in Singapore.

Was looking for reviews on brand but found them in different threads on model specifics.

So thought I start a brand thread so all can share their thoughts in one thread for easy ref.

My ITB100SPW which have served me 5years (with battery changed in between) seems to be dying.

I'm looking at Marbella KR8S / 6S but realised there are very limited reviews on Marbella dashcams. 

Read in forum they used to have video downloading issues but seems to have been resolved with new app in 2018.

Read another user had recording time gap between video files. Wonder if other users experience this as well.

Would love to hear your reviews for Marbella.

Thanks for your contribution.

Had the KR6S for a year plus - chose it due to the smaller size of the front and back cameras and also the recording file format. The KR6S never shut down on me even in hot weather because the control box is installed in a cool place. However, if given a choice again, I will lean towards a Blackvue or iroad, which I had previously and they had better video quality. Price wise, the KR6S is a lot cheaper than the Blackvue (DR750). iroad (V9S2) is in between. 

Neutral Newbie

I used this cam in my car. The recording quality was very clear. I also suggest my friend to use this dashcam.

(edited)

Ya the good thing is it won’t have interference with the 4G. Another good thing is u can toggle the recording time. Now I only set auto recording when I am parking outside. Btw do u know how to save the files directly to your iPhone from the memory card?

Toggle recording time? Care to elaborate how to toggle?

I leave mine on throughout parking with recording when sense movement mode.

Edited by ianest

(edited)

Should be this one.

I not sure ios if different as I using android.

OIC. Was wondering why the image shift left and right when i click the button, didn't even realise the image was inverted horizontally.  [laugh]

"no on the rear camera device itself there is a switch on it. just switch it for the non mirror image."

Didn't realise there is a button on the rear cam as well. thanks for the note!

Edited by ianest
↡ Advertisement