Vibration and strutter?

Nisanalmera

Hi :) I have some kind of problem with my car i think, its a Nissan Almeria from 2004. Everytime i brake while turning the stearingwheel at low speeeds, or when holding still the brakepedal and clutch will strutter, even the stearingwheel will strutter sometimes. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Help is much appreciated! All the best Patrick

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi :) I have some kind of problem with my car i think, its a Nissan Almeria from 2004. Everytime i brake while turning the stearingwheel at low speeeds, or when holding still the brakepedal and clutch will strutter, even the stearingwheel will strutter sometimes. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Help is much appreciated! All the best Patrick

you brake disc maybe wobbled . replace and it should solve you problem.

you brake disc maybe wobbled . replace and it should solve you problem.

Hi StreamRSZ.

Yes you are right one or both of my front discs are slightly wobbled, but i have never had this problem before, where it feels like its jamming up, both in the stearingwheel and the pedals,

Its kind of hard to describe sorry, but it feels like the clutch, and brake pedals are connected to the stearingwheel, and everytime i turn the wheel, the clutch and brake pedal will give some vibration and the stearingwheel will feel like its jamming up, even when the car is holding still?

Very wierd i think.

All the best.

• Praise 1

get the dis brakes replace and it will be good to go. dont worry too much.

Thank you very much.,

I will get them replaced.

the front discs are a pain in the... when you brake at high speed :)

All the best.

• Praise 1

Thank you very much.,

I will get them replaced.

the front discs are a pain in the... when you brake at high speed :)

All the best.

My recommendation is also to change your brake discs, but nothing to do with your vibration feeling.

If you can already feel a problem in the braking, whether stopping distance or whatever, it is always better to change.

when it comes to safety in a car, the next thing after tires is brakes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1