DPF Cleaner

Lycanthrope

3 hours ago, Lycanthrope said:

Hi 

Looking to buy good DPF cleaner , those that can pour in the tank type 

Thanks

Not all diesels use Adblue so best u check with AD on whether this is necessary or not. Eg The BMW 216 diesels don’t use Adblue. 

If u talking about generic DPF cleaner, I’ve not heard of. The usual feedback is to drive constantly at say 80km/hr or slightly lesser for half hour or so to let the filter clear by itself. Admittedly this is a challenge in Singapore roads. 

• Praise 4

I want to recommend a good dpf cleaner for diesel engine. I have never use such a product before and never owned a diesel engine car.

My company's Fuso truck(mileage over 230K km) has this dpf warning light flashing(first time). The driver ask me for a solution. So I asked several workshops for quotes. They all quoted around $350-$380 and wanted to see the truck so that they can see what needs to be dismantled to give a more accurate price. What they do is pressure wash the DPF but a lot of dismantling work.

I also looked for AceRev but the company is in Senoko. Out of the way for us and the bottle is 500ml, dont use all but it has a built-in smaller bottle that you squeeze the contents into. It is more for workshop use. Price online and price on website varies from $80-$125. 

Saw other products on shopee and checked for reviews. A lot of uk ppl say good for this Wynn's DPF cleaner. Some say no more warning light after use. So many sold, guess must be quite good.

826213913_WhatsAppImage2022-09-15at11_02_09AM.thumb.jpeg.92010344290e09d40cb7960a5edfe9a0.jpeg

So we thought try with the cheapest one first. As I dont have an account in shopee so ask the driver and he has one, I told him to contact seller thru the shopee app and see whether can buy direct from their warehouse. It is in Eastlink Bedok. So the driver went there and bought direct. They sell Adblue as well. Only paid $15 for the cleaner, lagi cheaper. Poured the contents into the fuel tank and waited.

After about a day of driving the driver text me a pic....no more warning light! $15 vs $350 solution, look at the money saved. This Wynn's DPF cleaner is highly recommended.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2