Jump to content

SIM Only Mobile Plans Discussion


Blueray
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So fast you collected liao? Lol. I still havent go collect. Maybe go tomorrow. 😅

Hope to complete the port in by tonight. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hope to complete the port in by tonight. 

Unlikely.. dun think they port during weekends. Yours should be Mon or Tue night.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I'm still on Starhub, you?

On giga which is on starhub network. Works well enough for me. I guess singtel network still has its advantages but if I have poor reception, I just don't use the phone I guess. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

On giga which is on starhub network. Works well enough for me. I guess singtel network still has its advantages but if I have poor reception, I just don't use the phone I guess. Lol. 

Yeah, may not be a bad thing.

I have a friend that is trying to embark on 'tech detox', she sets aside time everyday without digital devices.

 

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

y so many switching to zero1? 

 

Singtel network but not with Singtel 🤣

Switching from MyRepublic $10 to zero1 $7 offering the same package.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Singtel network but not with Singtel 🤣

Switching from MyRepublic $10 to zero1 $7 offering the same package.

 

MyRepublic network seem not as good. Today my son got hard time connecting.

maybe will change to Zero1 for him too

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

MyRepublic network seem not as good. Today my son got hard time connecting.

maybe will change to Zero1 for him too

Intermittent data connection?

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

MyRepublic network seem not as good. Today my son got hard time connecting.

maybe will change to Zero1 for him too

My 2 kids were on MyRepublic for about 6-8 months last year.  In Jan, I finally switched all of us to vivifi on the share plan.  No more complaints 

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

y so many switching to zero1? 

 

For me is cheap. 😂 If there is another telco plan offer the same as Zero1 but cheaper than $6.90, i also will jump ship again.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kopites said:

Hope to complete the port in by tonight. 

Thought port in is during business day? Weekend they also process the port in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

For me is cheap. 😂 If there is another telco plan offer the same as Zero1 but cheaper than $6.90, i also will jump ship again.

Since we are in "no contract" plan so be it just port whenever and wherever there are cheaper plans. 

Btw, do one need to terminate the previous Telco after successfully ported over? Or is it auto termination then?

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Since we are in "no contract" plan so be it just port whenever and wherever there are cheaper plans. 

Btw, do one need to terminate the previous Telco after successfully ported over? Or is it auto termination then?

Auto termination, you no need to do anything. The new telco company you port to, they will settle for you.

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 13177 said:

Thought port in is during business day? Weekend they also process the port in?

This morning the two lines successfully swapped over to zero1.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...