Worst carparks for P plate driver?

unicornfloof

I'm still a P plate driver (I haven't really driven much since getting my license oof) and I recently read an article on how some shopping mall carparks have narrow entrances or confusing layouts. As a new driver, I was just wondering if there are any specific carparks in Singapore that I should avoid? 😓

↡ Advertisement

I recommend you try Robertson Quay and Orchard Central. I would have recommended Liang Court too, but they have closed down. Shame.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Genes said:

I recommend you try Robertson Quay and Orchard Central. I would have recommended Liang Court too, but they have closed down. Shame.

Oh Liang courts is the worse. I hate that car park a lot. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

If you are driving a tall car like G class or land rover, don't go to golden mile car park and park.

Last time I drove my father van there. And those days the old van has an orange light on top of the car one. I drive down the car park and "boomz" I successfully converted my father van to a non-orange light one.

I still go and buy black silicone to help him cover the hole. I scare raining got water drip down. hahahaha.

• Haha! 9

Internal Moderator

Oh one more car park that I recently don't like is Kinex. I always lost my way inside the carpark. It brings me to a dead end when I wanna exit.

The sign there is not very clear.

But parking wise, it is okay lah. I drive a small small car. park where also convenient. hahahah.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

omg thanks for this! 😮 I never knew that Singapore has so many complex carparks 😭

If you are driving your own car, drive with caution. If you are driving your parent's car, drive with like a boss, act like a baby.

You will be just fine with a few sorry sorry.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477j2ticputftparhfuu

• Haha! 4

40 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Wisma atrium 

Rivervale plaza

Heard so much on these two carpark but i have never been there ever. Lol. I would never though of parking in Wisma when i am in Orchard area, not due to the carpark is nightmare.

34 minutes ago, Genes said:

I find Liang Court ok le, been there few times. Orchard Central cannot make it, the going up the ramp makes me dizzy.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Heard so much on these two carpark but i have never been there ever. Lol. I would never though of parking in Wisma when i am in Orchard area, not due to the carpark is nightmare.

WA parking rate is one and only affordable one for me😁...

i ever took my elephant there twice and I perspired like a swine...😅

• Haha! 5

21 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh one more car park that I recently don't like is Kinex. I always lost my way inside the carpark. It brings me to a dead end when I wanna exit.

The sign there is not very clear.

But parking wise, it is okay lah. I drive a small small car. park where also convenient. hahahah.

Orchard Building is the worst with sharp and narrow ramp turning. Even you drive a small hatch also have problem turning.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

WA parking rate is one and only affordable one for me😁...

i ever took my elephant there twice and I perspired like a swine...😅

If i am around WA area, i would park at Shaw Lido. But that carpark parking lot cannot make it at all if you are driving a big car. The lot there is narrow and tight.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, 13177 said:

If i am around WA area, i would park at Shaw Lido. But that carpark parking lot cannot make it at all if you are driving a big car. The lot there is narrow and tight.

I rather park in Far East.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The only time I park there is when I go for morning movie...plenty of lots...leave before lunch crowd cums in...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1