Is Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp down?

BabyBlade

3 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Down? Or just my phone. Almost like dejavu when we had the SPH server outage. 

Mine is WhatsApp down. Facebook is working fine. No instant noodles, I mean Instagram so not sure it's current health status. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Mine is WhatsApp down. Facebook is working fine. No instant noodles, I mean Instagram so not sure it's current health status. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Oh damn. Everything is down for me. Oh well time to play the piano at 12.30am. Rip neighbours. 

• Haha! 5

8 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Down? Or just my phone. Almost like dejavu when we had the SPH server outage. 

Yah all of them had slow loading of image and for fb the comments

Do u use starhub?

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Internal Moderator
Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Time for Tik Tok to shine. Lol. 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Do u use starhub?

I'm using Starhub and Circle. 

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

wah lau..... 12:30.... you not scared get murdered?

Im not a neighbour from hell la haha. Got practice pedal to dampen the sound. 

IMG_20211005_004248.jpg

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

Is it due to the passing of FICA? [laugh]

I was trying to read news about Raeesah Khan and her inability to substantiate her allegations so it must be her. Please ah, tread carefully lol. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I checked my speed ok. Opened mcf also fast

should be fb and wa prob

Heng ah mcf OK. PTSD. 😆

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
32 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Wa not ok fb and ig slow loading, mcf damn ok hahaha

And @PSP415 instant noodles are definitely fine 🤣

20211005-010126_Gallery.jpg

Until now still not ok. Not even slow loading for me. Cannot load at all. I need Facebook or at least IG please! 

• Sad 1

Internal Moderator

Facebook Inc. services experienced widespread outages Monday morning, adding to the social network’s miserable day.

Facebook FB shares dropped as much as 6% to an intraday low of $323, which would be their worst single day decline since a 6.3% fall logged on Oct. 30, 2020. The stock outpaced a 1.5% loss on the S&P 500 index SPX and a 2.3% loss on the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite Index COMP

The decline followed a national broadcast of a whistleblower’s allegations that the social media network placed profits before safety. Late Sunday, ViacomCBS Inc.’s VIAC news program “60 Minutes” interviewed former Facebook data scientist Frances Haugen, who alleges that the social-media giant has been deceiving investors about how it has been dealing with hate speech and misinformation on its platform.

Haugen provided thousands of pages of documents to The Wall Street Journal, which formed the basis of the publication’s The Facebook Files series. Haugen is scheduled to testify before Congress on Tuesday morning and is also seeking whistleblower protection in complaints filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Adding to all of that was a widespread outage of Facebook services, including Instagram and WhatsApp, that started just before noon Eastern time. Even the status dashboard Facebook uses to communicate its availability to developers was not working Monday.

A Facebook spokesman took to Twitter Inc.’s TWTR platform to confirm the issues.

“We’re aware that some people are having trouble accessing our apps and products,” spokesman Andy Stone said. “We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience.”

While Facebook did not go into further detail on the cause of the outage, experts said on Twitter that it appeared to be a problem with the company’s domain-name system.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/facebooks-very-very-bad-day-services-go-down-as-stock-plunges-in-wake-of-whistleblower-revelations-11633365581

• Praise 3

8 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Until now still not ok. Not even slow loading for me. Cannot load at all. I need Facebook or at least IG please! 

mine is slow loading and occasionally cannot refresh, been like this for a few hours, kinda enjoying the peace and lack of notifications on my phone hahahahahah

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, SiLangKia said:

mine is slow loading and occasionally cannot refresh, been like this for a few hours, kinda enjoying the peace and lack of notifications on my phone hahahahahah

It's where I go to for latest news. Time we shine the spotlight back on MCF lol. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1