Trivago fined

Soya

I always go tripadvisor or trip.com 

trip.com best, normally lower price and good customer service

Now I avoid agoda, anything happen u wont be able to reach their CSO

looked at Trivago a few times when they had this advertising blitz on TV.

prices were not cheap so I stayed with Agoda and Hotels.

11 minutes ago, Blueray said:

looked at Trivago a few times when they had this advertising blitz on TV.

prices were not cheap so I stayed with Agoda and Hotels.

Been using Agoda and Hotels all the while if want to book hotel during the pre-covid days. Never encounter much problems. Except one time when i booked a hotel room using hotels requesting a queen bed, and when reached the hotel they gave two single beds! -_- Now dont know if these two platform still ok or not?

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Been using Agoda and Hotels all the while if want to book hotel during the pre-covid days. Never encounter much problems. Except one time when i booked a hotel room using hotels requesting a queen bed, and when reached the hotel they gave two single beds! -_- Now dont know if these two platform still ok or not?

for asia pacific, I think agoda is quite good. 

2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I always go tripadvisor or trip.com 

trip.com best, normally lower price and good customer service

Now I avoid agoda, anything happen u wont be able to reach their CSO

Second the TripAdvisor one. Actually if I were to click on the Agoda link from TripAdvisor, I usually get a lower price then if I click Agoda directly. Anyone has the same experience?

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Used to be good but now agoda sucks

i made booking recently and wanted to change date so hard. Cant reach their CSO. In fact they don’t have CSO. All robot replies

then i booked few times trip.com recently, very easy to change or even get refund when i no show due to unforeseen circumstances although i booked non refundable room

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Invigorated said:

Second the TripAdvisor one. Actually if I were to click on the Agoda link from TripAdvisor, I usually get a lower price then if I click Agoda directly. Anyone has the same experience?

Sometimes from tripadvisor cheap but reach agoda price diff. Maybe havent include tax bah

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Used to be good but now agoda sucks

i made booking recently and wanted to change date so hard. Cant reach their CSO. In fact they don’t have CSO. All robot replies

then i booked few times trip.com recently, very easy to change or even get refund when i no show due to unforeseen circumstances although i booked non refundable room

Trip is PRC co I tink 

Sometimes the rates are significantly cheaper than others and sometimes significantly more ex. Luck of the draw 

Supersonic
20 minutes ago, Invigorated said:

Yeah experienced that b4 too

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, Blueray said:

for asia pacific, I think agoda is quite good. 

Agoda quite ok bah

Sometimes if the rate is comparable to hotels.com I will book via hotels to accumulate the 1 free night redemption. Managed a few redemption nights so far no issues 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Its about time to fine them jialat jialat.....   :yuush:

I tried & tried to get best rates for Hotel 81 within Geylang areas and always fully booked...... oops .. [lipsrsealed]

:XD:

Walk-in hourly rate after KTV better....

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Singapore's CASE will never do what the Australia's ACCC did; our govt is scared to ruffle some big foreign companies' feathers. 

That one confirm gone Case

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Soya said:

Wow. And here I thot we have a high level of governance. Yet I have not heard of CASE have this kind of court action..

perhaps, one can only hope that it was settle out of court on multi million dollar amount..

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Trip is PRC co I tink 

Sometimes the rates are significantly cheaper than others and sometimes significantly more ex. Luck of the draw 

Yes thats why check tripadvisor first

normally trip.com cheapest de

somemore i platinum liao enjoy additional 5-15% disc haha

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

i've only used booking.com 

i ever compared and find their prices the most transparent

the prices listed is the nett price inclusive of taxes and everything

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3