Jump to content

Czech Auto experience


Fabiaman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

If nothing else more important happens, I should see you guys there at about 1.30pm too. BTW, I have already experienced their service and price. I will post my experience separately.

 

Sat 6th July, around 1.30pm

 

Will be there

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

what is happening on 6th Jul ? Is this the CA thingy ?

My car is due for 20,000 Km servicing....could u help recommend alternative reliable and reasonable places for servicing. Seems like servicing at CA is a cut-throat adventure!

 

thanks.

 

regards.

 

spotty

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

>> what is happening on 6th Jul ? Is this the CA thingy ?

Aiyoh, we having our little Meet Up at CA at 1:30 pm.

 

>> My car is due for 20,000 Km servicing....could u help recommend alternative reliable and reasonable places for servicing. Seems like servicing at CA is a cut-throat adventure!

CA is now giving a free servicing. Mineral Oil change and oil filter for FREE!!! everything else got to play. I dun have the details, sorry.

 

If you want another workshop, I can recommend you the one I always go to for oil change. Labour $10 for oil change and oil filter change. Can bring your own oil if you like, oil filter is $12 (you can buy one from Alan if you like, cost no idea).

 

Iczman did his there recently, you can ask him if he like their service.

 

BTW, why in hell you got to my area??? My area is off limit to you!!!! [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

yes. please give me contact number, place of alternative workshop. thank u.

 

 

tsk tsk so territorial! Did u buy the whole area of bt timah/ bt panjang? [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Call me when you are going to do it lah. It is at Ubi Road 1.

 

Will send you the contact number and address when I am home.

 

Of course lah, I own the entire area. people going into these area got to inform me one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

hahaha...i didn't know i have a big-shot friend !!

 

ok. will call u if i should decide to do it at ubi. i may drop by at CA this sat as well to check out the place and the prices. haven't been there since they started.

 

regards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi Veron and Perry,

It's true the wiper washer cannot be adjusted.

But you can shim the jet portion to and angle so that it will not shoot above the roof.

I can show you on Sat 6 jul at the meet up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Then can you do me a BIG favour and put your beautiful nickname in the message for the meet up in the 'MEET UP' folder???

 

dun like that lah... you all must make me do all the hard work izzit?????

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...