Jump to content

Do U Wipe Your car after Rain


Buzz
 Share

Recommended Posts

Humph...... just got back from lunch and it is raining cats and dogs so after I parked the car, proceed to dry the car out.

 

People that parked their car, look at me like I siao or something. Colleauges that passed by also laugh at me. mad.gif

 

So in order to check my sanity, how many of you folks dry your car after coming in from the rain?

 

 

Not me..wink.gif

 

Its gonna rain again..tongue.gif

 

even after rain..I still don't wipe...

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah.. time to apply another layer of sealant..

 

wash at night barely can see well.... must wash on sat morning...

 

better wax 10 x and sealant x 2 then fly..tongue.gif

Edited by Mavvy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hee Hee to lazy myself so getting Chandra @ Cazcomp to do it. [thumbsup]

 

Cannot take it lah, wash my car oredi takes me 3 hours, plus waxing & sealing, whole day gone. [sweatdrop]

 

Get home still kanna [smash] by CO. [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

definitely... like today which is still raining crazie outside.....

I emphasize more on the windows & mirrors though...

 

IMO, it is better to wipe ride after rain, than to leave the rain spots

to dry on the ride.. it's acidic... [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Cannot leh, once start to get tired, any how do oredi. So car will look funny when you are done. Some parts shiny some part not. [sweatdrop]

 

Worst for yours as it is black.

Link to post
Share on other sites

New one on the way? [confused]

 

You drove a classic Beetle?

 

yup, driving a classic beetle [nod]

but it's in jb, and here i am working in sg now [bigcry]

 

anyway, i still get to drive it every weekend when i go back to jb [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

She work I have to look after little one, bring her along, she will just splash water all over the place and I will be chasing after her. [dizzy]

 

[idea] park her at my mom's place and I wash. Stoopid how come neber think of it before. [mad]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...