Jump to content

Proton Wiralution


Vtim
 Share

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

hah?!..... rub my eyes again.... huh? .... yau mo ghaw chor ah? [shakehead] .... i am speechless....... run out of words [crazy] ..... breathless..... stunt [:/] .... better go to bed early tonite.... [thumbsdown][jawdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chit toi mo chor...wink.gif tried to take a frontal shot but couldn't as traffic is heavy along Jalan Besar at the time smile.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

maybe it helps if you can convince your wify or kid to help take pics of cars' front view after you overtake them on the road..... then both rear and front views can be presented in MCF for our bros' further analysis.... evaluation.... classification....and finally: burial....

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was alone today as wife have taken half-day off wink.gif. I normally go to gym (only during weekdays) to work-out around 4.00 pm & will finish by 5.30 pm.sly.gif. Then will drive to City House, Robinson Rd, to pick up wife tongue.gif. Then go & fetch son, who is with 'baby-sister', next to our block thumbsup.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I see on the dash board the Mickey Mouse sticker ... on standby to paste on someone's car is it ??

 

But the Wira damn jialat man .... though modding the Wira in JB is not that expensive ....

 

I've seen this Wira before, a Malay driver right ??

Link to post
Share on other sites

>>I see on the dash board the Mickey Mouse sticker ... on standby to paste on someone's car is it ??

 

No lar! It's always on top of my ERP IU.sly.gifsly.gif

 

>>I've seen this Wira before, a Malay driver right ??

 

Yes, it's a Malay driver. I think it's only a body kit job, without anything done on the engine as the car sound very stock wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...