Potheader Clutched October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Hi guys, due to the recent drop in COE prices, I am very tempted in getting a car liao. Currently, I am thinking of getting the Vios or the Lancer Sports. Can please share your views on these two cars? If you have anything better to recommend, pls post it here. Also, I hope that you can also give me the name/ contact of your SE (if you had a good experience) so that I wun kanna chopped by them, esp BM ones. Thanks in advance!!! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Freezy 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Went to showroom yesterday... VIOS (1.5) starting price from $58K+ LANCER SPORTS (1.6) starting price from $68K+ price difference about $10K... if $$$ not a consideration, go for LANCER... really chio... makes me drool while I was at Mitsubishi showrm... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accordvtec 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 pm me for details.but for BM SEs,dun have too high hopes. really. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porker Turbocharged October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 All I can say is fugg the BMW SEs. Just because I wear bermudas, T shirt and slippers doesn't mean I can't afford a BeeM. Wassup with just attending to all those uncles? BTW, I'm just letting you guys know how they are. I wasn't really affected or pissed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cow28 Clutched October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Yup now is a good time to buy car. Alot of people in the show room this weekend. I suppose those who have patiently waited will be overcome by the price at this point. LIKE ME!! ha ha.. Yos.. thot that there are alot of discussion about these 2 cars. Really depends on what u wan lor. Do u have a family (space requirement) ? Do u need another air bag ? What is your budget ? So on and so forth for making the decision. I choice the lancer. Becoz my kid is coming need the space. And very smooth CVT gear box. and comfort. Vios is too cramp for me. Having said that, the pick up is better and the engine is VVTi engine; the fc is somehow the same as lancer after reading the reviews. And of course Lancer is wholely made and assembled in Japan. U can call me SE at 97696066 Kelynn. She's quite patient and gave me rite cool and cash discount. Patrick Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Topgun Neutral Newbie October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Because they are so used to serving big towkays and other big shots, even for 318 & 320 owners some of these SE 'see no up'. They forget that these owners one day will be potential buyers for 7- and 5-series cars. I'm really turned off by their attitudes. Guess what? I'm not driving a bee-em anymore Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vamp Neutral Newbie October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 318 & 320 owners very "UP" meh?.... Wat's so special about them har? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Terence_oh Neutral Newbie October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Got the same treatment from Borneo Motors. One of the reasons I'm not driving a Lexus. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mtoh Neutral Newbie October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 some of these SE huh, cannot understand their metality..... only have a few bucks more in their bank account wanna see ppl no up already. Its maybe 50k vs 300k in bank account only , whats the big deal. Those super rich i have come across oversea r all very modest, n i say they r really in the super rich catergory, not like 1 or 5 or 10 million range. They are in the range of 50~200 million category. In SGP, the medium range of rich ppl r generally under 10 million mark, but they act as though they own the world.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potheader Clutched October 10, 2004 Author Share October 10, 2004 (edited) I'm going to uni next year, so probably dun need that much space, just extra space for 4 ladies will do. Babies, unlike babes, need car seat! The babes can have my comfy lap! The Vios has 02 x airbag and all-disc brakes, really value for $$. But the Lancer Sports also looking chio man.. SE also treat you better. How to choose? Edited October 10, 2004 by Potheader Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potheader Clutched October 10, 2004 Author Share October 10, 2004 Lancer more on looks. Vios is what's underneath that is power. But its Thai assembled, what a pity. Cannot decide manz.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Potheader Clutched October 10, 2004 Author Share October 10, 2004 Hi Brandon, The BM i'm toking abt is Borneo Motors, not BMW. Cannot afford it yet. Sorry for miscomm.. But its fine if you wanna share bad experiences of BMW SEs. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accordvtec 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 All I can say is fugg the BMW SEs. Just because I wear bermudas, T shirt and slippers doesn't mean I can't afford a BeeM. Wassup with just attending to all those uncles? BTW, I'm just letting you guys know how they are. I wasn't really affected or pissed the eyes only can see upwards...that means is like frog or toad lah?!? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accordvtec 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 merc driver thot they own the farking whole road Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accordvtec 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Got the same treatment from Borneo Motors. One of the reasons I'm not driving a Lexus. I went to see one SE @ BM for IS200. extremely professional & polite.... Lionel is the name...really lives up to the brand's prestige... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accordvtec 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 All I can say is fugg the BMW SEs. Just because I wear bermudas, T shirt and slippers doesn't mean I can't afford a BeeM. Wassup with just attending to all those uncles? BTW, I'm just letting you guys know how they are. I wasn't really affected or pissed If I'm any brand's SE, whoever walks into my showroom is a potential customer,may he/she be wearing slippers,bermudas,T-shirts,or nothing at all... If you choose to 'choose' your customers by the car they drive ,they buy or the dressing they are in,you'll lose out in the long run....Be humble gets you everywhere.Be hao lian & tao gets you no where. agree? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkLord 1st Gear October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 Ai mai group buy?? PM me if you are interested! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hondacrv Neutral Newbie October 10, 2004 Share October 10, 2004 wah bro, u also in the same 200mil cat one? where's my prettie gal's pic? hehe always make u change avatar ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Harddisk Diagnostic Test Software - Any good & free ones to recommend?
Harddisk Diagnostic Test Software - Any good & free ones to recommend?
Good ENT specialist to recommend ?
Good ENT specialist to recommend ?
Recommend a book to a fellow reader
Recommend a book to a fellow reader
Any good private driving instructor to recommend?
Any good private driving instructor to recommend?
Pls recommend good urologist
Pls recommend good urologist
Recommend me a hotel in Hangzhou
Recommend me a hotel in Hangzhou
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity