Yew Lip vs. Advanced Scratch Master

Milgram

Neutral Newbie
Okay, I was actually thinking of sending the car in to a grooming centre (Glare or Autoglym) after the spray. But ADSM told me that they would do it for me...sealant and all. So is it necessary for me to send the car to a grooming centre then?

I believe what they would do for you is a polish using the 3M polish material, just like any other decent spraypainting shops. Ultimately, you should still groom your car, with your favorite wax/sealant products. [nod]

↡ Advertisement

Yew Lip more expensive?

hmm.. i got quotes from them before to fix my deep scratches.. both ADSM and Yew Lip quoted me the same price.. so i went to the one i'm more familiar with.. yew lip tongue.gif

Just bec. of that only meh?? Don't have other "reason"?? [sly][sly]

Btw, does Yew Lip polish the whole car after a paint job? You happen to know the type of paint they use at YL?

Go Yew Lip... just say u from Mycarforum..... but dunno got discount or not... [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Okay, will do that! Thanks! [thumbsup] So your recommendation is ADSM over Yew Lip? After hearing what Phochem said, I'm sorta in two minds about which shop to go to for the whole body spray.

Neutral Newbie

Well, it's you and your wallet, so you made the call. Go to both shops, talk to the pple there, observe their workplace, and make the decisions from there on.

I have given you my opinions, here and via the mentioned link, so you make your inference from there on as well ;)

Neutral Newbie

Just bec. of that only meh?? Don't have other "reason"?? sly.gifsly.gif

yup, most definitely don't have other reasons...

like i told nic, you must know me well or at least know my "standard"...if you do, then to me it's nothing to shout about lipsrsealed.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif

Well... if compared to what we have outside... of cos it's nothing to shout about... but having that at a workshop is a different thing altogether....

This Thursday I'll be at Siam... would u be there? catch u a few times there liao.... and didn't see u for awhile....

I would rather spend a little more and get what I want, than spend less on something I dun wan...then after that, must re-do and I spend even more sweatdrop.gif That was what happened to me with my bodykit...not a good experience in JB shakehead.gif

that's because you went to the wrong place in the first place...lipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

I kena con into going that place lah bro! [shakehead] Who ask you never volunteer to bring me in? [smash]

Btw, have you (or anyone in MCF) heard of Sin Wee Chuan spray? Seems like it's good but on the high side...

Neutral Newbie

SWC I believe is one that many bimmer fanatics frequent. Should be good, but as you said, on the high side [nod]

↡ Advertisement