Yew Lip vs. Advanced Scratch Master

Milgram

Neutral Newbie
workmanship has been good for me (the 2 panels, the rims repair).. and angie is the type who won't deny responsibilities if no good.. she always tells me that if there are any problems with the workmanship, just let her know.

Okay, thanks bro! [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Yah, got it done at Y2K (at Assassin's recommendation). They took a Honda spoiler and mod it into a Getz one for me...result is quite nice I must say [thumbsup] But paid $280 for it [:p]

Neutral Newbie
Btw, does Yew Lip polish the whole car after a paint job? You happen to know the type of paint they use at YL?

I guess to request for a wax after a paint job is kinda an industry standard. Nobody will leave the car unpolish after a full spray.

I am very particular about waxing. So, usually, I dont want them to put any wax on after the spray. I will DIY.

As for the type of paint, I cant remember. You can call them up to chk.

Neutral Newbie

I got everything!!! Made my maiden trip across the causeway too to get things done! Bodykit, spoiler, tint films, sun visors, CAI + K&N Filter, wire mesh, steering wheel...planning to do some more...after I spray the car [sly]

Neutral Newbie
just my personal perference. may differ from others.

rims, bodykits and bumpers , go Yew Lip

panels and full body, go ADSM.

well, actually i went to ADSM for a total re-spray, got bad experience.... Their customer service is excellent jus tat the workmenship.... sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Phochem

Neutral Newbie

Okay, I was actually thinking of sending the car in to a grooming centre (Glare or Autoglym) after the spray. But ADSM told me that they would do it for me...sealant and all. So is it necessary for me to send the car to a grooming centre then?

Neutral Newbie

Oh!? wanna share?

Coz alot of my frens (from the VAGSG) went there and all praise their job well done. Including a fren of mine who got her bumper hit to my house pillar

last week when she came visit me. I also recommended her to ADSM. A day's time and she was very happy with the job done by ADSM too.

Neutral Newbie

Ya. Most workshops will do it for you. For free. And they all use sealant. Most common brand - 3M

Very easy to apply, very easy to buff and also very easy to fade off. laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement