Yew Lip vs. Advanced Scratch Master

Milgram

Neutral Newbie

yah, i would really like to compare my job wif someone from done by ADSM, cos many toyotas were done by them as well and their service was recommended by a fren too.

i didnt throughly went thru my car when collecting (cos rushin elsewher), only found out some flaws when i was washin n waxing my car. sweatdrop.gif

if time allow i would really like to show u my car...

Neutral Newbie

no lah, jus tat u shld throughtly inspect ur car b4 collecting... i didnt cos was rushin to mit clients.... my fault as a consumer too. sweatdrop.gif

of course there still other bros here who use their serivce and gave thumbs up, mayb i'm jus one the car tat happen to be there at the wrong time.... cannot 100% perfect job.. smile.gif

Edited by Phochem

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to hear that. But have you try going back to ADSM and at least try to explain to the boss?

They mite work out something for you, i dont know. Really no harm trying.

Me cant help much lah. I also not related to them. Can only advice. frown.gif

Yah, got it done at Y2K (at Assassin's recommendation). They took a Honda spoiler and mod it into a Getz one for me...result is quite nice I must say thumbsup.gif But paid $280 for it tongue.gif

All I can say is.... You got good bonus...

workmanship has been good for me (the 2 panels, the rims repair).. and angie is the type who won't deny responsibilities if no good.. she always tells me that if there are any problems with the workmanship, just let her know.

Do you have a rough estimate of how much it would cost to spray an entire 2L saloon car?

Neutral Newbie

quite diff for me cos most of the time miting clients and running ard so nid car alot... anyway for the price i've paid as compared to YL, cant really complain much. smile.gif for me the few flaws still acceptable lah..

Neutral Newbie

I would rather spend a little more and get what I want, than spend less on something I dun wan...then after that, must re-do and I spend even more [sweatdrop] That was what happened to me with my bodykit...not a good experience in JB [shakehead]

Edited by Milgram

Neutral Newbie

Phochem,

it's unfortunate that you had a less than positive expeirence, why don't you go back to their HQ (Kim Chuan) and talk to their ops manager, Yong, and I am sure he'll take care of your problem once and for all.

I had a good experience with them, they did some mini-customisation to my bodyworks, you can refer to this link for more information.

ADSM uses duPont 2K paint, while Yew Lip uses Spies Hecker paint (Not a bad paint material, as Spies Hecker I believe is a subsidary of duPont). My personal experience with both side, Yew Lip offers value for money service, while ADSM's workmanship is excellent.

↡ Advertisement