Jump to content

Hankook/BFG/Kumho


Currahee
 Share

Recommended Posts

bfg is a 2nd tier tyre maker

means its technology and design used are from parent michelin

which also implies that designs will come out relatively slower than parent company, and not use the full range of technology also

gforce sport is quite an old model liao

 

hankook/kumho is not too shabby

offer a good range of stuff just able to make the pass grade but nothing that fantastic

mostly overhyped like k104 and 712

 

however hankook does have some interesting designs

 

i go with hankook/bfg/kumho in order

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using Hankook K104 and like its superb road holding under wet condition and heavy downpour. The tyres are sticky to feel.

post-7-1116675468_thumb.jpg

post-7-1116675469_thumb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Personally, I am on BF Goodrich, G force Sport. Took it to track as well. Performed way above my expectations.

 

Had an accident with my old Kumhos (not the 712 series) and shun off all Hankook and Kumho. But that doesn't mean its not good.. jus don't feel confident with them in contact with the ground.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hankook is from where har??

 

is BFG good? tyre wear out fast?? know the threads look v fierce.. but is the design tt old??

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using Hankook K104 and like its superb road holding under wet condition and heavy downpour. The tyres are sticky to feel.

 

What pressure you pump ar ?

 

Mine I pump 41 PSI on all 4 tyres. Pickup lagi shiok though I think I over-inflate them a little too much. Traction lost a bit also but still enjoy the shorter braking distance.

 

They're getting noisier now though.

 

How long you have yours already ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

What pressure you pump ar ?

 

Mine I pump 41 PSI on all 4 tyres. Pickup lagi shiok though I think I over-inflate them a little too much. Traction lost a bit also but still enjoy the shorter braking distance.

 

They're getting noisier now though.

 

How long you have yours already ?

 

1. Wah you probably over inflat but the tyres can still tahan 41 PSI according to spec. I stick to 33 PSI on all the tyres.

 

2. I'm ok with the noise level as its the same if not quieter than my stock tyres. There is no significant changes in my FC with 215/40/R17 for the past 6 months. How about yours?

 

Regards,

Link to post
Share on other sites

use back es-100...

want to know, buy kumho and try out lah

 

Kumho should be good lor, in Cantonese it is known as "So good" or "Damn good". Is it made in Hong Kong?

 

Regards,

Link to post
Share on other sites

[/reply]

1. Wah you probably over inflat but the tyres can still tahan 41 PSI according to spec. I stick to 33 PSI on all the tyres.

 

2. I'm ok with the noise level as its the same if not quieter than my stock tyres. There is no significant changes in my FC with 215/40/R17 for the past 6 months. How about yours?

 

Regards,[/reply]

 

No significance change in FC for me as well. In fact felt the tyres a little heavier than my previous Firenzas.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...