Jump to content

Singaopore's speed limit


Subreesfv
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

i find that there shld not be so strict for speed limit in the wee hours at nite..like 120 on highway is nothing in 3am in the nite ba......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

conclusion, buy a sunny, cos at 110 u can feel it le...

come we exchange car....never had a chance to even sit in a REX b4 and feel the turbo kicks in...

Edited by Ahdi
Link to post
Share on other sites

err, i fell asleep for a split second on my way back once, was really scary.. tried stickin to 110km/h and thus fell asleep.. and had to race back home to keep myself awake! [lipsrsealed]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

on my back trip from genting, was traveeling at 110, can;t tahan liao, cos wana fall asleep, so loot 170 again..haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
I have seen TP set up speed camera at Mt Pleasant Rd.

 

So don't ever try exceeding the 40km/h speed limit.

 

Technically speaking, any speed above 40km/h, TP can legally fine you and give you demerit points.

 

I can comfortably travel at 70km/h on this road within control, but not worth it if I get a fine and demerit points.

 

Hehehhe now i pecha lobang for tp and all a bit... they can only catch you for speeding at speed of 10% + 3kmh legally to allow for imperfect calibrations. This applies to all the cameras as well.

 

I actually think that we should follow this new ruling in NSW Aust, where you get fined $300 and have 3 demerit points for failing to keep left...

Edited by Elfenstar
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen TP set up speed camera at Mt Pleasant Rd.

 

So don't ever try exceeding the 40km/h speed limit.

 

Technically speaking, any speed above 40km/h, TP can legally fine you and give you demerit points.

 

I can comfortably travel at 70km/h on this road within control, but not worth it if I get a fine and demerit points.

 

40km/h?? [dizzy] Isn't that HDB car park speeds? I'm assuming mt pleasent rd is winding and twisty huh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey.. merz cabs are scary too lor.. ytd i saw two zoom past me and i was already ard 130km/h.. think they have to be ard 160 and more [shakehead]

 

 

Wo i hope to be in his cab man when i am in a hurry. Don't want to take the risk myself @160km/h. Long time didn't hit that knid of speed already man

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

fastest speed i sat a taxi was at 140km/h on AYE in a toyota crown. he's jus fast, not reckless, so i;m perfectly all right wif it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got sit inside a cab at the spped at about 160km/h . But it is about 5 years ago man . Do not have the speed camera at that time man. I was in a hurry

Link to post
Share on other sites

lets get back to topic.. errr sometimes i come back from jb in the wee hours of the morning.. i go up till 150 ard SLE [wave]

 

Count youyrself Heng ah.

 

You read about our local singer Ah Too got caught along the same Eway and was fined and suspended?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...