Jump to content

Honda Airwave


Tploh
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

U drove the black airwave? If so, then you must have seen mine. They took almost 4Hours to do my stickers and number plate. Stickers 10in - $10, 12in - $12 for the design. Rest of the common emblem and logos $5 a pc. You saw the Jackie Chan EVO done by them? Whole car paste $380. any design [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi bro, saw your ride at the "sticker" shop during lunchtime. Your sticker very unique leh. I was driving passed but never pop in cos always think that they are very busy. Maybe next time lah.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

So it's just replica of the Mugen kit, meaning it's not original. Where is it sourced from? Some bro go try out, then tell us about the quality =X Coz i'm interested as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

oh.. they drill into the car for replicas... no thanks liao. I think the originla mugen kit will be better for the baby.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi How much u paod for your package? Got your ride already? I was looking ard the PI and seems that Cartimes is offering at a higher price as compared to the rest....Any comments on HupLong or Chuan Car?

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

What rims are u using? stock or upgraded? I thought Airwave can reached at least 14-16km/l

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I have encountered them before,poor installations and once something not fixed properly, will just said this one no good then need to replace...think i actually their tuning skill not good at all...I suppose pretty lots of ppl avoided there..

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...