Jump to content

Honda Airwave


Tploh
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
Hi How much u paod for your package? Got your ride already? I was looking ard the PI and seems that Cartimes is offering at a higher price as compared to the rest....Any comments on HupLong or Chuan Car?

 

cheers

U can try BHP motors. I bought the Honda Active version (orange) from them recently. They are at 4th floor. Their service and price very good. I compare a few PI , so far they are the cheapest. Look for Ken.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, no offense here. I think just opposite of you. I got my Airwaves from them too and their service really sucks!!! [thumbsdown] Usually, I don't easily condemned a persson or party if he didn't push me to the limit. I have a few friends who want to buy cars from PI and I didn't recommend to them. [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All Wavers,

 

I am BACK! Sorry for not writing for quite a while. I was away on a BIZ trip. [flowerface]

 

I have collected the AIRWAVE for my wife already & we are in our second tank of petrol at the moment. The first tank clocks 14.24km / litre of Caltex Platinum (1st tank jus want to treat the new ride a little better lah!). We are using 95 Octane in the second tank & will monitor the FC. But pls bear in mind, all the readings now are not optimum as the car is still in the RUN-IN period. We should be hitting the first 1000km in a week's time. [pirate]

 

With regards with PI is better or cheaper. I guess at the end of the day (more IMPORTANTLY) you should consider who are you most comfortable with. We had quite a good experience with CarTimes (though there were few HICCUPS towards the latter part of the deal). We have got almost all possible FREEBIES from them.

 

1) Full ACTIVE PACKAGE (Storm Silver Color with Moon Roof)

2) 4 speakers system with a NICE Pioneer Headset (cost abt $600)

3) Original AIRWAVE carmat from Japan

4) Original AIRWAVE Tonneau Cover (still waiting for the shippment from Honda Japan)

5) Window Films (from Cool & Lite)

6) Car Alarm System (Basic)

7) Free Grooming Vouchers

 

I have since added the MUGEN VISORS for AIRWAVE & upsize our set of wheels to 15" (using Yokohama Aspec dB with Nitrogen. So far so good, ride is quiet & gear shift is very smooth (comparable to my 2.0L Honda Stream). [:)]

 

Will monitor the ride in the next 3 months & decide what else to POISON the car with. Let the ride settle down first & then we can see / feel the TRUE COLORS / PERFORMANCE!!! [;)]

 

Do keep in touch & enjoy your AIRWAVES!!! [thumbsup]

 

Stormwave Rider [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Oh my, what happen. I must be lucky. I do not have this problems with them. when did u get yr car. I just got my car in April this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

 

Beware of cheat and conned by PIs, P......M.....

 

When I bought my airwave from them, I upgrade my single MP3 to a

Kenwwood Dual Din player and was told to pay $820/- for it. Since I am

upgrading they deducted $300/-. Now after getting my car, found out from the

installer that the Dual Din cost $500+.

I then contacted my PI ( con and cheater PI) P.... M..... They told me that

they mark up the price so they can make some more money from idiots like me.

 

So beware brothers and sisters, when buy cars do not ask them to upgrade any

thing except the basic. Thank you for reading my frus............... [flowerface]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Hi, anyone interested in tonneau cover for the boot area?

 

I would love to get my hands on one! but the price a bit steep lah...hmmm.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Oh, mine is also 3M. But they are a bit big for the front floors.. and the back is too small.. LOL... but anyway, i like them. So easy to clear dirt from the mats and it's so soft. Always drive bare footed when i'm in slippers. Bought at about $130 for the full set. Then i used the original mats which came with the Airwave for the boot. ALl 4 mats can cover the boot area if you spread them out nicely. [:p]

 

Just had my rear passenger and boot area mats done by an auto shop at Sembawang Shopping Centre (3rd Level). Quality OK, looks like 3M mats. The friendly uncle/shopowner does it himself - cut and fix. Good fit and looks good [:)] Paid $105.

 

Comes in different colours for you to choose; black, grey, blue and red!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Wah, so many pple interested in tonneau cover? can somebody willing to mass order for us cheaply? Btw, can i know ur reasons for wanting one? personally, i felt the aircon temp is affected without the cover. too much surface area to cool but aircon power same. This is one little thing i felt that isnt so satis in our otherwise great vehicle. Honda should have throw in this stuff in anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...