Many OL zao geng!

Friendstar

Bros.

Wanna see zao geng can go raffles place

At the most prominent spot outside mrt.

There is a smurf football field and many OLs are squatting down to take the mini smurf pictures using their handphone camera, in their short skirt.

Don't believe? See it for urself!

↡ Advertisement

Bros.

There is a smurf football field and many OLs are squatting down to take the mini smurf pictures using their handphone camera, in their short skirt.

npnt1je.jpg

Bros.

Can see, cannot touch ley

Bros.

Are you suggesting that i walk over from Lau Pa Sat and camp there during lunch time?

cannot leh, it's the busiest time of the day for me, i need to wipe like hell.

Hi hi.... All the lao tiko fall in....

Aiyah friendstar nowadays women dun mind showing u their stuff la...impt thing is u can see but can u touch? [laugh] They know it, u know it, they know u know it, that is why they like to zaogeng or give u half ball... Cockteaser la all of them.... Hahaha

Are you suggesting that i walk over from Lau Pa Sat and camp there during lunch time?

cannot leh, it's the busiest time of the day for me, i need to wipe like hell.

Wipe what? Wipe all our siao ah? [laugh]

Mari kita already.

Either they bend or they squat.

Shiok

Some one should hide in one of the low floor blocks surrounding the area and use those super zoom telescopic lens to take close up pics. Then post here....

if ts took pictures, he'll either appear on stomp or newspaper...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Last time those websites like SGgirls and chioeves always got zaogeng pics... Nothing happened to them leh.... But some might have been posed..

Last time those websites like SGgirls and chioeves always got zaogeng pics... Nothing happened to them leh.... But some might have been posed..

i tout those are purposely de???

Hi hi.... All the lao tiko fall in....

Aiyah friendstar nowadays women dun mind showing u their stuff la...impt thing is u can see but can u touch? [laugh] They know it, u know it, they know u know it, that is why they like to zaogeng or give u half ball... Cockteaser la all of them.... Hahaha

Not true leh. So many wear give half ball style, which is actually an invitation to see, but they give the FU look when men look at those fun bags leh.

Don't want men to see then cover up loh. Why put out thye invitation at the first place?

Not true leh. So many wear give half ball style, which is actually an invitation to see, but they give the FU look when men look at those fun bags leh.

Don't want men to see then cover up loh. Why put out thye invitation at the first place?

U r damn right.

Many wear sexy. But if u leer at them they will give u pissed off look.

Turbocharged

Bros.

The guy who came out with the smurf idea must be a tiko.

But I will give him a Tiger nevertheless

Today news got one man caught for taking up skirt on escalator of a OL 39yrs old lady.

Seems like Old Lady now like to wear short short skirts.

↡ Advertisement