Can i appeal??

Kurty

Actually I wonder why the lta officer cannot just approach the car and issue on the spot? I mean why need to issue many days later when sometime we as driver also cannot remember where we park. I think lta should consider this. If committed a traffic offence I think we more happy to be issue a ticket immediately. Catch on the spot we will also LL but at least we can talk with the lta person to pang chance.

may i ask, after i send the letter of appeal over.

which i will be informed one month later after LTA consideration.

meantime, could i actually ignore the penalty while waiting?

You can check the status of the appeal online at onemotoring.com

first time tio le... that why want to try appeal...... but not sure what reason to give... anyone?

first time, you can try to appeal but chances are slim..

no standard reason or answer.. you think what? PSLE [laugh]

Supercharged

At least need to try. =D

Yes, at least try to appeal... even if rejected, you know you have tried....

If rejected still wanna appeal, see your MP and get him/her to write the appeal letter.

Actually I wonder why the lta officer cannot just approach the car and issue on the spot? I mean why need to issue many days later when sometime we as driver also cannot remember where we park. I think lta should consider this. If committed a traffic offence I think we more happy to be issue a ticket immediately. Catch on the spot we will also LL but at least we can talk with the lta person to pang chance.

I think this is precisely why they dont want to issue the parking ticket on the spot, cos every traffic offender will have some sob story to tell and try to get the TP to pang chance. This is inefficient and subjective.

Supercharged

I think this is precisely why they dont want to issue the parking ticket on the spot, cos every traffic offender will have some sob story to tell and try to get the TP to pang chance. This is inefficient and subjective.

Also the authorities wants to prevent any confrontation or verbal abuse for their officers. Also take photo can show as proof later should the offender dispute the summon.

Even with no ticket on-the-spot, the offender can still appeal or dispute the summon. The avenue for appealing or disputing has not been taken away. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi c_htan,

I have just received a traffic offence from LTA for stopping at double zigzaged yellow line. Can you share the draft of your appeal letter?

Please send to my email @ [email protected]

Thank you. :)

Turbocharged

Can i appeal this?

I did comeback to my car and drive off my car during summon process.

is it summoned parking beside double yellow?

is it summoned parking beside double yellow?

Hmm i think so le, then in front is wheelchair lot whereby my car got sticker and indeed that day i was ferrying my ah ma. I cant park in that handicap lot cos it was blocked or taken by a van. so i parked behind it

Can use that excuse?

Bro, S$70 nia nia......no demerit points.

just take it as donation to the government fund.

Cannot govt too rich already lol

Moreover i was back already yet he still summon moreover car inside got people already and engine on.

I cannot forgive that lta guy

Turbocharged

Hmm i think so le, then in front is wheelchair lot whereby my car got sticker and indeed that day i was ferrying my ah ma. I cant park in that handicap lot cos it was blocked or taken by a van. so i parked behind it

Can use that excuse?

since you got a reason, should go ahead to appeal. got appeal still got chance. better than not try at all.

↡ Advertisement